Chapter 1: Past Lives

Fate: Inevitably predetermined; DESTINY

Some say that fate is something that's meant to happen.. Meant to be whether you like it or not.. Some rely on fate.. Saying thing, places, people, and opportunities are meant to come into their life for a reason at a particular point in time to help guide you to your next point of life that is fated..

These two people were lovers in their previous lives.. Always somehow finding one another at their most needed time in their lives.. It started as a Princess and Stable boy.. Their love so drastic, so intimate, and so pure between the two.. Almost like Romeo and Juliet they loved each other, but their love to everyone else was revile, juvenile, and detested.. The king himself despised it.. And eventhough it was his own daughters love, he had the stable boy beheaded.. The king soon found his daughter had taken her own life, Not wanting to belong to anyone who wasnt her love..

In another lifetime they had met upon him being a Doctor and her being a Nanny.. At 20 they married and started their own family.. Shortly after she fell ill and died.. The man swearing to never love another lived out his life widowed with his children.. In another life he was a Pharaoh and she was a servant working in the palace.. They fell in love and she became his queen, both ruling above all..

With every lifetime that came and went they both found each other by the time they were 20.. Most of the time, they were happy and together.. Other times fate was against them.. One or the other died first then after time, both were deceased.. Never knowing, always hopeful, both would hope to find that someone.. Their other half to make them feel complete.. In every life they did find each other, always had obstacles and most of the time overcame them..

This time it was different.. Fate seriously tested these two.. Is there a possibility Destiny will not let them meet this time? Both from two crazy sides of the world. Her in reality, Him Living his reality, but in turn happens to be a mythical world to her. Will they accept each other or push each other away?