||-Pancakes-||

|Error's P.O.V.|

       D-Do I really think that? is he... lovely .... I looked back at him and smiled. I couldn't help myself. I kissed his forehead and whisperer,

"Goodnight Kiki" a nick name I gave ink when we were younger.

     Eventually i started to fall asleep and accepted it.

|Inks P.O.V.|

       I woke up surrounded by warmth. I opened my eyes and panicked. I sat up immediately, but soon remembered I was at errors house. I was at a dudes house. I started blushing. Error was still asleep and fresh was no longer there. I looked around seeing him cooking in the kitchen, not seeming to notice I was awake. I got up and tip-toed over to him, Just before I was about to scare him he said,

"Good morning Ink."

      I released the tension I held before I was gonna scare him

"G-good morning..." I said, noticing fresh was without his glasses or hat, so I fluffed his pink hair, he didn't mind (i made them all human for this btw, sorry it's just easier) he turned around and handed me a plate of pancakes and I gladly took some. sitting down at there table. 

     Fresh sat down next to me. fresh and I have been good friends for a long time, I knew he had brothers, but I didn't know who they were. I used to hang out with Error, but we always called him Ruru. Eventually error just kinda... left. I hadn't seen him in years, and forgot about him, before he started wreaking AU's. During that time, all I knew was his only friend was Nightmare and he was scared to be around fresh and geno, considering he was new to them. Through all of the Fresh and I had remained really good friends, enjoying the random time that we got to hang out with each other. I eventually told Fresh that I was Gay and he still excepted me. we hung out just as much, we often still even had sleep-overs despite the fact. I haven't told him about any crushes I've had, despite him wanting to know.

      Fresh got up, and started waking up Error who grumbled, his voice was glitching before stabilizing out into his normal smooth voice. He sat up as fresh handed him his pancakes that happened to be decorated in sprinkles and red syrup. he looked up at fresh, giggling a bit and bringing his plate to the table to eat next to me. he gladly started eating his highly decorated pancakes.

" you enjoying that?" I asked

Error Nodded happily, he was blushing slightly and kinda just glancing over an me every once in a while, causing me to blush more and more. 

    Error finished his breakfast and started heading upstairs.

"Where you goin?"Fresh asked.

Error sighed, blushing a little and said, " I need to take a shower..." and continued heading upstairs. fresh tip- toed over to me smiling mischievously, causing me to giggle. The shower started running and he whispered,

"Error sings really loud in the shower, it's good singing too, listen." You could hear a slight humming. Fresh quietly walked to the upstairs hallway, putting a finger in front of his lips signaling for me to stay quite. we both sat down, listening to his singing. I didn't even know what song It was, but it sounded perfect. Who would have thought that someone who has shuddering and glitching issues has such a voice.

       We waited a while, just listening to his voice, but as soon as he turned off the water, we quickly dispersed, heading down stairs as fast and quite as we could. We both sat on the couch next to each other and turned on the TV at a low volume, pretending that we total didn't do anything.  few minutes later he quietly came down stairs, tapping us both on the shoulder, scaring both of us. I turned around, blushing. he was smiling and giggling. last time I saw him this happy was when we were kids, exploring the forest. Today he was looking lovely...

 I know I've got a crush on him now.

(sorry for The short chapter, I kinda wanted to leave it at that cliffhanger)