little sister

*Warning*
This chapter is dark and has mature themes of death and suicide, you have been warned

I haven't seen my sister for ages, which felt awful some days. I even spent some nights crying myself to sleep because of it. After a year I stopped and came round to the idea that not seeing her all the time anymore isn't as bad as if seems. One night I started hearing her cry softly. I ignored it though as I was tired and thought it was just my imagination. She didn't live here anymore. I fell asleep to the sound of her sobs, trying desperately to remove them from my head. I woke the next morning feeling more tired, my sleep was restless and tiring. My mother came into the kitchen, hair a mess and her eyes had dark patches underneath, she looked dead. She reached the fridge and pulled out some milk, heading to the counter to pour the milk into a cup, ready for her morning coffee. I went to place my bowl in the sink when she asked me if I heard my sister's sobs during the night. At the words I dropped the bowl and heard it smash. My mother turned quickly and stared down towards the bowl and slowly looked up at me.
"So I wasn't the only one?" She asked, her voice begining to waver. I shook my head slowly before running to my sister's old room. I threw the door open to see her room the way she left it, her bed made and not slept in and no sign of anyone being in there at all. Nothing was out of place. I guess it was strange that me and my mother heard my little sisters cries seen as though she'd been dead for over a year. I glanced down at my foot to see it pooling out blood, I hadn't even realised the bowl landed on my foot and cut it. Quite surprising when I left that much blood across the house. That's when the cold hit me and a plunged to the floor as my head grew lighter and my body cold. I think I hit my head on the way down but wasn't sure. The room started to grow dark and I could barely hear my name being called from downstairs but my focus was more on my sister standing over me. Her arms were twisted in odd ways and he neck snapped straight at a ninety degrees angle. She was in exactly the same position from where she was ran over by a car and a lorry the night if her death. She had laid down in the middle of the road late at night when it was raining so nobody could see her or do anything about it when they did see her. Not to mention the fact there there were speed bumps on that road so the bump was not unusual. It was a shame the road was a bit lighter and I may still have a sister and my mother would still have two daughters. After seeing her body again everything went black, and it still is, and will always remain so.

Hope you enjoyed this dark dark chapter and do hope it wasn't too much for you all. Please comment and let me know.