Beach night

Finn's pov
We were past 6 pm, I put on my bathing suit I packed in before the trip and then put my shirt on. I walked upstairs to Sadie's room.

I walked in on her listening to music laying on her bed.

She saw me.

"Go put on your bathing suit Sadie, beach night!"

"Well, okay if you want to. Are the others will be there?"

"No." I said smirking

"Well that's 10 times better" she responded gazing me with her blue eyes.

She got into the bathroom and started to put on her bathing suit. I'm kinda excited to see her changed to be honest... even tho I saw her breast naked.

Sadie's pov
I put on my jet black bikini and then layered it with the clothes I got on before. I stepped out of the bathroom and saw a disappointed look on Finn's face.

"I thought you were going to be in your bathing suit already" He explained.

"You really thought I'd be walking around half naked in the house?!"

"Well, maybe..." He said, looking at the ground.

I laughed and said:

"You're gonna see me butt naked anyways"

He responded with a playful questioning look in his face.

"Let's go now, huh?" I said

At the beach

Finn's pov
Sadie was dancing by the sunset. Her red hairs melted perfectly with the orange toned sky. She looked so peaceful. Beautiful to watch. I then had an idea.

"Do you want to go swimming Sadie?"

"The water looks freezing cold Finn."

"Don't be a chicken"

"I'm not a chicken..."

"Then prove it! The first one who has water at the level of his neck, wins. Are you down?"

"You know I'm always down for a challenge Finnie"

"Well okay!, I said as Sadie and I got closer to the beach. Ready, set, GO!"

We jumped in the freezing cold water. I had an advance from Sadie, but then, she passed forward me. It was a thight race but I couldn't let her win. I jumped on her leg.

"FIINN..TH..AT'S CHEA..TING!" She said with pauses because of the water getting to her mouth, trying to get off of me.

"YOU WON'T GET AWAY THAT EASILY FROM ME, MISS SINK" I yelled.

"AAAARGH" She responded, screaming.

I then took her by the waist. We were face to face, nose to nose, mouth to mouth. We just looked into our eyes. I smiled, she smiled too.

"I love your little face, Sadie Sink"

I kissed her, pulled her closer to me. Our bodies were touching, we could feel our warmth exchange. I touched her wet hair as she pulled her hands through my thick curls.

We stopped.

Sadie's lips were purple, she was shivering.

"Finn, I'm so fucking cold!" she said, in shivers.

I laughed and she laughed too.

"Let's get out then." I said as we smiled at each other.

This looks like a great beach night.