Evelynn's First Day Of School With Niall And On A Soccer Date!

When Evelynn got up from her dream about her boyfriend Niall. When she got up from her bed. Then her mom got her sister Tsarina to check if she was getting ready for her school day.

And her sister Tsarina was checking how her night at the park with Niall went last night. But Evelynn didn't want to talk about it to her sister Tsarina, she just wanted to keep the night at the park with Niall. Just between her and Niall.

" But then there was a knock at their front door," of their house. So then your mother: Elsie - Then answered the door. 

" It was Niall that was at the door to get Evelynn."

Elsie: Hi Niall, how are you doing on this lovely day today?

Niall: Hi Ms.Elsie and I are having an amazing day. And I am here to talk to you. And walk to school with Evelynn.

Elsie: Ow that is nice of you Niall, and please call me mom.Because you are like a son to me. A son that I never had. And you are very nice to my daughter Evelynn. And I hope one day you can find a girl, that one day you can fall in love with. And your perfect person is out there in the world you just have to find her? And that person will be the one that you will fall in love with forever, my dear Niall.

Niall: Ow that is nice too now. But I already love someone that is Evelynn. so I was wondering if I can have your blessing to date your daughter Evelynn. And I was thinking if it is all right with you, that maybe I and she can go on our first date. if that is if with you Ms.Elsie & Mr.Robert's Mackie.

Parents of Evelynn: Well Niall that is a big step in a relationship, " Niall." And for you. So do you know if your ready for that big of a step in yours and Evelynn's relationship? As more then just friends Niall.

Niall: yes because Evelynn is not just my best friend. Evelynn is so much more to me than that. Evelynn is the love of my life, that I can never stop thinking about. And I think if I were to stop be in Evelynn's life. I think I would just die of sadness for the rest of my life. And I just can't stop thinking about  Evelynn after that night after the park yesterday. And I know I just met her but I do love Evelynn and I would do anything so no one will hurt her. 

Parent's of Evelynn: ow son, she is our Daughter. And we do want what is best, for our daughter, "Evelynn." Because she is our youngest. And we what nothing, but the best for Evelynn. And I  would the best for no one to hurt are very special daughter Evelynn. But we would like you to protect her with your life. And do not hurt her in any way, Niall.

Niall: And I get it that you are overprotected of your daughter, Evelynn. But she also needs her space to make friends. And also mistakes too. And for her feeling about finding the right guy that she will also love forever too. But I also now that you are parents of Evelynn. And I know what the best for your daughter to also. So can you please give me your blessing of Evelynn's parents to date Evelynn. Because I would never in a million year hurt your darling daughter Evelynn at all.

Parents of Evelynn:  Ok so Niall. If you can say all that. then that means that you are meant, to be with my darling daughter Evelynn. So then Niall, I give you are blessing to date are daughter Evelynn. So After school, and it is fine with us. she has a sleepover date at your house, Niall. AND you are welcome to stay at our house any time you need to talk to us again. Ok, Niall.

Niall: And thank you so much for me to date your daughter, it means so much to me. So thank you, Ms.Elsie & Mr.Robert Mackie.