Meeting Again~

Karkat
You were looking through your phone board. You wanted to hang out with someone but everyone was busy, You come across Karkat's contact and decided to contact him. You push the call button and hold it to your ear. "Hello?" you heard a familiar voice "Hey Karkat it's (Y/N), I was wondering if you wanted to hang out today?" you asked nicely. "Sure, how about that fucking Coffee place?" he asked "Sure," you said smiling "Alright see ya there nooksniffer," he said. You hang up and smiles getting ready, This, You get there and you see him. You smile and run up to him, he looks at you "There you are! I've been waiting" he said, You roll your eyes "Let's just go in," you say "Alright," he said. You guys walk in and get your drinks then talked until closing time, He walks you home "Well bye Nooksniffer" he said "Bye Karkat" you say and get inside your house, and he walks home.

Gamzee
You were walking around the store in This, You had a feeling you were going to see Gamzee again. As you walk through the store to buy some things, you see his horns and you walk up to him "Hey Gamzee!" you say, he turns around and smiles at you "Hey sis, how are ya?" he asked "Good you?" you asked "good, do you wanna motherfucking hang out?" he asked "Sure" you said. You two walk around and talk most of the time until Gamzee had to leave "Bye Gamzee" you said "Bye (Y/N)sis!" he said and walked out, He had given you his phone number early and you gave him yours.
Sollux
You were walking around the gaming store, you wore This, you were looking for a new game to play. You bet the other one that you got, You also wanted to find Sollux to set up a time to come over. You see 4 horns and smirk, you walk up to him "Hey Sollux~" you say looking at him "Hello (Y/N)" he said looking at you. "So what you doing here?" you ask "Getting a new game you?" he asked "Same," you said, You look at the games with him and got the version of (F/G) ((Fav. Game)). "So when do you want me to beat you in Call of duty?" you asked "You beat me? Thorrry but it'll be me beating you" he said cocky "well we'll see, when do you want to meet up?" you ask "How about next week?" he asked, He gave you his number on an ice of paper, and you took it."Sure, see you there Lisp king!" you say and go to pay for your game "Don't call me Lithp king!" he said, you ignored him.

Equius
You got into the gym wearing This, You look around for Equius. You found him and walked over to him "Hey Equius!" you say, Equius looks at you "Hello (Y/N)" he said "You ready to start?" he asked "Yep let's go!!" you say and run ahead of him, Equius runs behind you.
*Time skip*
After training You and Equius went a got something to eat, You got a burger and he got a salad, "Are you a vegetarian?" ((Again I suck at spelling)) You asked "No, I just don't like hamburgers," he said. You shrug your shoulders "Okay, so you wanna meet sometime? like Friends" you asked, Equius looks at you and starts to sweat "Sure" he said getting a towel to wipe it away, You giggle, and had to leave "Bye Equius!!" you say "Bye (Y/N)" he said and you walk away.

Tavros
You went back to the bookstore, You wanted to see Tavros again, You were wearing This. You look around for Tavros, You see him reading alone, You walk over to him "Hey Tavros~" you say. "Oh H-Hello (Y/N)" he said shyly. "How are you?" you asked "I'm f-fine, You?" he said "Good, do you want to read together?" you ask "S-sure," he said and blushed as you sit next to him and hold the book
*Time skip*
After reading you two talked and he gave you his number so you guys can meet up again, you smile "Well Bye Tavros I got to go" you said getting up "A-alright bye (Y-Y/N)" he said as you left.

Eridan
You were at the beach again,you were waring This, You saw Eridan and run up to him "Eridan!!" you say. "Oh hello (Y/N)" he said looking at you "You wanna swim together?" you ask "Sure i Wwould lovve too" he said grabbing your hand and pulling you into the water. You giggled and splash him, and he splashed back, you two had a splash war
*Time skip*
After the war it had gotten dark so you had to go home , you got changed into This, "Bye Eridan!!" you say "Bye (Y/N)" He said watching at you leave.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________