six | happiness

0006. FINAL LETTER
- happiness

 FINAL LETTER - happiness

Dear Beloved,

It's been three years since you became Mrs. Parker, every day since then it's been as if I've been on cloud nine. You, you will always be my happiness. My source of smiles, my everything. Mira I wouldn't be where I am without you by my side, fighting with me, fighting for me. I wouldn't be where I stand if it weren't for you and what you've helped me through.

Which is why I was ready to start a family, you came in talking about it, and I couldn't help but to smile. I was ready, you were too, so why not. That's why that one word on that test brought me more happiness than I had even known. You and I, we're creating a human being. Something so magical and intimate right there with us, a human being created with a mixture of our DNA.

Can you believe this? You're going to be an amazing mother, I hope I'm going to be an amazing father. Tony will spoil the child half to death and I'm sure Willa will never want to let her go. May will always smush her with kisses and love, never anything less.

I just realized that I let slip the gender, I know you didn't want to know but surprised it's a girl. I couldn't keep it much longer anyways, you know me. I can never keep anything a secret, especially when we're having a little girl.

She's going to be spoiled, never going to know a minute where she's not loved. Because I already love her so much and I don't know her yet, I'm already as whipped for our baby as much as I am with you.

So thank you, Mira, for bringing me the two sources of happiness I have in life. A family and a friendship. I love you to the stars and back, I would travel all of them if it meant keeping you and our little girl safe.

Love,
Your husband
Peter