Ch3 Here comes a nightmare

Error was pulled through the portal and instantly knew where he was. He looked behind him at nightmare as they stared at wach other. Nightmare gave him a look before turning and saying something to horror. He ran off and nightmare stared at error.

"What do you want nightmare?! I was a little busy at the moment!" Error practically growled. Nightmare flinched and looked away.

"I felt your discomfort and pulled you here. I thought you were in a fight. Or hurt." Night said looking back at him. Error rolled his eyes and stood up gesturing to himself.

"As you can see i am fine. Now can i head back or do you want to annoy me even further?!" Error turned away and walked opening a portal before leaving without waiting for an answer. Nightmare sighed as error went back to that place. Why was he always so stubborn?

Hippity hoppity. This time skip is now my property.

Error grabbed the burger and made to leave from grillbys as he put his hat back on and walked outside. He ate his burger on the way as he made a portal to underswap. He walked in and finsihed his burger just as he entered underswap. He then walked to snowdin and grabbed a little bit of his string wrapping it around his fist. He felt he would need it. He tried to walk past the brothers house to get to muffets but of course blue had to notice. Error bailed out of the universe as blue approached. He fell into the antivoid and sighed. He grabbed some knittin supplies and secided to wait. Soon he had knitted at least 16 dolls and got bored so he decided to go destroy some more aus. Just as he was about to make a portal he heard a voice.

No. No more destroying. No more killing. Just stop. The voice in his head said being loud at first and growing quieter by the end. Error had never heard from the voice but knew to listen to the voices unless he wanted them to yell. He sat on his hammock and decided not to destroy today.

Not just today. Never again. You must stop.

Is this voice crazy or something?! He had to destroy to keep balance. Lord knew that ink was never gonna stop creating. But for today he would let the universes live. Just for today.

Skidadilly skadoodle this time skip is now a noodle.

As error walked into the doodle sphere he was livid. Every time he went to destroy something that damn voice would somehow calm him down and get him to stop destroying. And error headn't felt a universe get created in 2 weeks. Not a single one in 2 whole weeks! By now ink should have cracked out at least 390 new aus. Error entered to see ink wasn't there. A single note floated in the middle.

Hey error.
If your reading this i went to dreams for a while. He and i needed to calm down so we decided to stay there for about 3 weeks... Please don't destroy while i'm gone. Or do. I'm not gonna stop ya. I...know about the balance. And i decided to stop creating if you stop destroying. We can talk more when i get back.

Well shit. Guess error had nothing to do now. He teleported to the antivoid to see fresh waiting there again. Error slowly walked past him and walked to his hammock. Fresh followed but said nothing. Once they were both there error sat down and began knitting. He looked up at fresh multiple times to see fresh simply smiling at him. Error would then get back to knitting. He made a blanket for blood and was about to make a portal when he stopped and looked at fresh with an annoyed look.

"Are you seriously gonna follow me?" He asked as fresh nodded. Error sighed and made a portal gesturing for fresh to follow him. He walked through as fresh beamed and followed him. They came out into horrortale and error felt fresh step closer. He sighed and walked towards horrors house as fresh followed close behind with blank glasses.

"Why are we here error bruh?" Fresh asked as error groaned.

"God i liked you so much better when you were quiet. And i am here to give blood a blanket." Before fresh could question him again they arrived at the horror brothers house. Error knocked on the door and blood answered.

"HELLO ERROR. WHAT.BRINGS YOU HERE TODAY?" He asked excited to see his friend. Error gave him a smile and presented the blanket.

"I know you tore your last one so i made you a new blanket. Custom made just for you." Error said as blood took the blanket from him with a grin.

"WOWIE ERROR! THANK YOU SO MUCH. I WAS SO COLD WITHOUT A BLANKET. IT WAS MOST UNCOMFORTABLE." Blood said as error smiled at him and nodded.

"I'm glad ya like it. I would stay and chat but i'm afraid i have au's to destroy. Goodbye blood." Error told blood as he and fresh walked through a portal. Error waved to blood who waved back. They came out in a copy of underfell and despite the voices protest he pushed.past the pain in his head and erased the au without a trace. Not even dust remained. Error walked back into the anti void as the voice talked.

How could you do that? That au was innocent. Ink said he was gonna stop creating so why aren't you going to stop destroying?

"Listen voice. Whether you believe ink or not it doesn't matter. I know better than to trust him. Hell fresh probably agrees with me also."

"Yo i have no idea who you is talking to but i agree. Ink ain't to be trusted."

That still doesn't excuse mass genocide! He hasn't created in three weeks and still you destroyed?!

"I have no idea how you thought this works but i don't not destroy because ink doesn't create. I know he will start creating eventually. It's only a matter of time. And besides i still have to do my job."

...The other voices told me you were to far gone. But i don't believe that. Please just this once. Trust ink.

"....Fresh. Leave the anti void for now. I need some sleep."

"You got it broseph."

Error flipped over on his hammock and curled into himself for warmth. As he fell asleep he thought only one thing back to the voice.

"One chance"

Thank you....prince.

I could've done better on dis. Tell me what ya think. Also who do you think i should ship error with? Let me know.