ONE

"you like that, slut? god--" gray groaned out, gripping onto natsu's pink locks, pulling his head backwards as the bottom lets out a loud moan that bounced through the walls of the room.

"y-yes master-- hmm, i love it!" natsu yelled out, his eyes rolling at the back of his eyes when gray deeply thrusted in him.

"fuck-- master's gonna cum, baby" gray's thrust became sloppier and slower, feeling his high comming close, natsu yelled as gray hit a bundle of nerves.

"ah! r-right there! m-master, feels so g-good!" natsu loudly moaned and gray grunted, gliding his hands down natsu's arched back.

"g-gray!"

"not my name, baby" gray growled as he slapped his ass.

"gray! wake up!"

"what?" gray opened his eyes to see his sinful pink haired bestfriend right in front of him.

"wake up! i've been waking you up for the past few minutes, someone needs to make breakfast and i am hungry~" natsu prolonged the y and giggled, standing up and turned around, showing gray his perky little ass that's begging to be slapped behind those tight shorts.

"oh and you might need a bath, a cold one" natsu smirked as he left gray's room, not before teasing gray by swaying his hips side by side. gray swore he felt his jr. get exited.

gray sat up right before he left, seeing his jr. standing tall and proud.

"that fucking tease" gray growled and dashed to the shower to fix his raging boner.

teasing happens normally between the two, it's like doing daily routines. i mean who can blame them, they're just two hormonal adults looking for pleasure.