TWO

it was 2 in the afternoon, natsu was in the middle of cleaning the dishes. break up with your girlfriend was heard throughout the kitchen, natsu jamming quietly to the song while swaying his hips.

getting engrosed with the song, he didn't notice the dark hooded eyes watching him from behind, thinking of indecent images.

slowly approaching the hot pink haired male, he wrapped his hands around his waist and started to grind his cock on his ass, making natsu whimper.

"hi baby boy" gray whispered on natsu's ear, nibbling and licking the lobe.

natsu gasped at the sensation and felt something twitching from below. gray pressed harder onto his ass which made natsu mewl.

"do you know how much you're teasing daddy?" gray growled as he slapped natsu's ass, making natsu moan.

"ah-- g-gra-ngh!" another slap was heard, "gray, who?" the ebony haired started kissing the pink haired's nape, sucking and licking from time to time.

"d-daddy~" natsu moaned as he gripped onto the kitchen sink, his knuckles turning white as he arch his back, letting him close the gap between them.

"getting hard just by this? what a slut" natsu shamelesly moaned at the name he was given. gray grinded harder which made natsu roll his eyes to the back of his head, his toes curling and his body shaking at the immense amount of pleasure.

"d-daddy, i-i'm bout to--ngh! c-cum..." natsu whimpered, feeling him nearing his high, gray's grinding became faster and harder each minute that passed.

"n-no, d-don't stop--" sadly, when natsu was about to release his load, gray stopped and pulled away, making natsu whine.

"d-daddy~" gray kissed natsu's nape one last time and bit his earlobe.

"daddy's sorry darling, but this is your punishment for being such a tease" gray squeezed natsu's butt one last time and left a annoyed and angry pink haired with a raging boner and feeling rather horny.