🎵Information🎵

Good Day! Here is the informations about the main OC that I will be using here for this book.🎶🎶🎶

OC:

Name: Eisuke (英介)

Age: 14

Sex: Female

Birthplace: Monmouth, Wales

Hometown: Tokyo

Nationality: Japanese

Appearance:

Hair: About above shoulder length but usually it's in a half ponytail leaving the fringe hanging loosely in her forehead

Hair color: Ash-Brown Hair

Eye color: Dark Purple

Glasses: Navy Blue Rectangular Glasses that has a thick (but not so thick) frame. Since She's a school athlete

 Since She's a school athlete

Height: 5'5
Weight: 52 kg.

Clothing: Basically anything that is casual.
Top: Usually wears a jacket or a hoodie and a simple t-shirt underneath it
Bottom: Straight cut pants/ khaki pants/jeans/sometimes skirts and the most usual short pants.
Foot: comfortable black rubber shoes and white long socks (either knee length or mid thigh length)

Likes:

- MUSIC🎶🎶🎶
- Otoya (as a brother)
- Piano
- Tambourine
- Starish
- Quarter Night
- Heavens (yes, heavens will not be left out anymore 😂)
- Nanami Haruka
- Shibuya Tomochika
- Kids
- Arts
- Manga
- Anime
- The color Blue, White, Red, and Black
- Her Band Members

Dislikes

- Bugs
- Arrogant People
- Cinnamon

Personality:

- Very Passionate when it comes to Music but she doesn't want to make it her career but as a part-time composer.
- She's usually silent and cheerful but when it comes to her hobbies she became serious and passionate especially if it involves music.

Hobbies:

- listening to music
- composing songs
- drawing (most of the time sketching)
- bonding with her "older brother"
- playing together
- Reading

Past:
-Her mother died after she was born due to many complications.
- She's originally born in Monmouth, Wales and lives there till she's 5 years old. Her aunt take cared as if she's her own daughter. Before her biological mother died she made a letter for Mitsuki and Eisuke. She said that if ever she died, go to Japan that's where she originally lives. They wait till Eisuke is five so that they can start their own. But after they successfully moved to Tokyo, Japan her aunt looked for a job. They lived a peaceful life for about a year until her aunt got kidnapped and later reported that she died. Eisuke cried her heart out after hearing such a devastating news. And due to Eisuke being a small child they decided to transfer her into an orphanage in Tokyo where she met Otoya. Otoya also helps her speak Japanese more fluently since she doesn't really know much Japanese due to her aunt and her had just arrived in Japan for only a year. Otoya treated her as if he's her older brother and of course Eisuke grew accustomed to calling him "Onii-chan". They both came to love music and learned how to play instruments. Otoya learned how to play the guitar while Eisuke learned how to play the Piano and drums. They do duets and Eisuke compose songs and play it in front of the children in the orphanage. But time comes when highschool is staring and Otoya decided to pursue the Idol career, he tried to get Eisuke go to Saotome academy to become a composer but she refused and said that she'll going to a normal highschool to finish her education.
- She used to be a basketball player in her junior year. Plays soccer and basketball with Otoya together with the orphans
- No one adopted her but that didn't really bug her since she feels like the orphanage is her home.
- When she entered highschool she met her 2 best friends and they become a music buddies and share same taste in music. Later on they became a band that has gigs some at weekdays and mostly weekends.

Family:

Parents:
Mother: Tatsuhisa Miya
Father: unknown

Aunt: Tatsuhisa Mitsuki

Siblings:
Biological Siblings: Unknown
Nonbiological Brother: Ittoki Otoya

Additional information:

- Eisuke is originally a male name but due to some reason her mother decided to give her a male name. This caused a lot of troubles growing up especially since she usually dressed in boyish clothes unless she's in her uniform.

- Since she grew up half of her childhood in England, she speaks fluent English.

- She compose songs so that one day when Otoya become an Idol he can sing her songs.

- She's fourteen when she will be in highschool. She thrives and study so that she can reach the grade level of Otoya.

- She secretly has a box which contains albums of her favorite bands and merchandise that she can afford.

- She and her 2 best friends formed a band and perform at a local Cafe and at night in a late night house and perform some gigs to earn extra money.

More info will be revealed later on ^~^!