Another (last) extra

A certain Yunmeng disciple turned when he heard his fellow disciple giggled.

"Wait. Stop - !" the disciple said after his friend ticked him on his sides, he's half-hugging him on his back.

"I won't. You little - !" the other one said and frowned at the one giggling.

The certain disciple's mind wandered far, far away as he watched them two.

"Hey – " a voice called him behind.

"Hm - ?" he said and turned.

His eyes went wide and his face went red when he saw his best friend pushed him to the wall and locked him on both sides. A second later and a group of their fellow disciples carrying water over their shoulder passed by.

If his best friend hasn't saved him... he thought and looked up to his best friend.

His friend turned and looked at him, his hands still both on his sides, locking him. "What?" he asked.

The certain disciple's face flushed. Am I becoming gay...? He thought and lowered his head.

He certainly is.

(A/N: ahahahahahaha! I got too much sidetracked and even went and wrote this 'somewhat' entirely different fic XDXDXD but somewhat related? XDXDXD anyways, I might use this on my original work – The Daily Life of the Scum xDXDXD ;) XDXD)

Thank you so much for reading! *^0^* please bless for my brain so that more fanfics can come – oops... no pun intended XDXDXD ;)

Love,

HaiRyuuKi ;)