Chapter 14

*Lena's POV*

I sat on the bed at this hiding house, no its not like a blocked off crib or nothing...its a regular house in a super good white neighborhood. King owns it of course but me, the baby and Aaliyah have people watching us 24/7 so we're safe.

"GOOD MORNING BITCH" Aaliyah yelled scaring the fuck out of me. "Really? Im not in the mood this morning" I rolled my eyes flopping back on the bed.

"My god, who fucked your day up already??"

"King, that's fucking who.."

"What she did now??"

"I called her last night & she ignored me all fucking night" I played with Jordan's soft curly hair, rubbing it back while he slept.

"You know what bestfriend?? You are soooo insecure, you know what I think??" She looked at me squinting her eyes.

"What?"

"I think that you really thought that King was cheating last night, because she wasn't answering your calls"

"Whatever, that's not it" I knew she was right, but you know im not about to admit it.

"Whateverrr you say Lena" she went downstairs to make her daily tea.

I called King again this morning & she answered with her sexy sleepy voice.

"Wassup, Goodmorning beautiful"

"DON'T YOU WASSUP ME KYLIE"  I yelled into the phone forgetting that the baby was right next to me in bed.

"Lena baby I was busy making a move lastnight, you been tripping mad hard lately bruh..the fuck wrong with you?"

"The fuck wrong with me? You're what's wrong with me I fucking hate you!"

"Oh really Lena?" King said laughing . "Alright how about you get yo ungrateful ass out my damn house & leave my son there with Aaliyah..I don't give a fuck if you get killed."

With that being said King hung up in my face before I could even get a word out.

I was hurt, shocked, scared, worried..everything you could think of. I packed up my clothes and shoes, with everything else. I kissed Jordan's soft soft nose & I went down stairs to tell Aaliyah what happened.

"Girl, you know King was playing. "

"No Aaliyah..she was serious, watch my baby please."

"No Lena you can't leave!" I walked out & put my bags in the back getting in the car leaving. I know King's watchers was looking at me & might have called her to tell her, but King already knew. I drove out the private gates & found myself back in downtown Atlanta..so many questions ran through my head. Where would I go? Where would I be? Would I be safe?

*King's POV*

I smoked a blunt in my office playing Rich gang "life style"  I was still pissed at Lena so I really didn't give 2 fucks about where she at. That don't mean I don't love her because I do, I just got my head wrapped around about who this nigga is that has been fucking with my girl & kid.

"Boss" I heard a deep voice, so it probably was a nigga who worked for me.

"Yeah come in"

"Homie said they seen Lena at a gas station. "

"Alright thanks bruh" I didn't want to say shit else because I already knew why she wasn't there.

I went down stairs to see what was going on, I seen Lexi in the kitchen making some coke. "Wassuppppp my niggaaaa" she said laughing