ii

Guest List

Roger Taylor
Brian May
Freddie Mercury
John Deacon
John Lennon
Ringo Starr
Paul McCartney
George Harrison
Robert plant
Jimmy page
John Paul Jones
Sebastian Bach
Stevie Nicks
Pat Benatar
Mick Jagger
Brian Jones
Keith Richards
Charlie Watts
Bill Wyman
Steven Tyler
Axl Rose
David Bowie
Kurt Cobain
Bon Scott
Jim Morrison

✧✧✧

It has been a week since she sent her letters and today everyone was finally arriving. Many many rock stars came. Some were very well known but others weren't.

They all sat down at the big table in the middle of the room. There was food ready for them. They didn't really know each other that well but everyone was communicating with each other

"Hey Bri, pass me the ketchup!" Robert plant said. 

"No, pass him the lemons!" Jimmy said and giggled. 

"Very funny Jimjam!"

"Don't ever call me that!" Jimmy threatened and everyone at the table laughed.

Brian passed Robert the ketchup and continued eating. 

"I wonder what we're going to do here," David Bowie says to Mick Jagger who is next to him.
"I don't know either but we'll find some birds to shag," Mick says and winks.

Brian Jones was desperate for drugs right now. He hasn't had them for 2 hours. So he asks, "Can anyone go find the drugs? I need them right now!" 

Everyone just stares at him.
"Please, I need them!"
"Me too!" Keith Richards says.
"Why don't you go get them yourselves?"Axl Rose says.
"Because we're still eating!" Keith and Brian say in unison.

Roger Taylor already finished his food and he was licking his fingers.
"Roggie, you should look for the drugs," Brian whispers.
"Why me?"
"Because you are done eating."
"Fine, I'll go get the drugs!" Roger tells everyone as he stands up and walks to the kitchen.

He opens the cupboard and looks for the drugs, and then he suddenly feels a really cold hand touch him.

"Ayyyeee!!" He screams in horror and turns around to see a girl.
"Oh hi! I'm sorry I scared you," she says and smiles. Not a friendly smile, but rather an evil smile.
"Oh hi," Roger says and starts feeling uncomfortable.
"What are you doing?"
"Well two people sent me to go get drugs so I did it," he shrugs and looks though the cupboard.
"Oh well I'll give them their drugs. But first you and I are going to do something," she says and grabs his hand. He shivers a little by how cold it is.

She leads him to a dark room. It didn't look very pleasant, it had very old furniture and spiderwebs in the corners.
"Uhh, what are we going to do?" Roger asks.
"You'll see, you'll see"

A few minutes later Roger screams really loud not knowing what's happening to him as the girl does something.