xvi

It was midnight and Brian randomly woke up from a bad dream. He woke up by himself with no one else in the room but him. He wondered, where was Rogerina and why wasn't she in bed with him? He got up out of bed and decided to go into the hallway to look for Rogerina until he found someone in the kitchen. At first he thought this was Rogerina but then he realized it was actually just Jimmy.

"Jimmy? What are you doing here at this hour?"
"I couldn't sleep. I don't where Robert is, but he wasn't in my room, and he's been acting strange lately."
"Remember our argument about Rogerina from yesterday? I'm starting to think you're right about her."
"Why? Did she do something to you?" 
"She's never in my room and I woke up and she wasn't there. I don't know where she is and never tells me where she is going."
"Sounds weird. Should we go look for Robert and Rogerina?"
"Yes."

The two go around the house together with a flashlight looking for where Rogerina and Robert could be. 

"Did you notice that everyday someone dies?" Brian says breaking the silence.
"I've noticed that for a long time. Everyday there would be one less person. I feel like Rogerina might have something to do behind that."
"Last night Freddie died after she gave him the sandwich."
"Didn't George die by eating a sandwich the first night we were here?"
"That's true..."
"What if she put something in the sandwich to kill him on purpose-"
"You know, that could be true..."

The two kept walking until they found a secret door hidden on the other sides of the stairs, the side they've never been to. "Should we go inside?" Jimmy asked as he held the doorknob.
"Yes, there might be something interesting in there."

They opened the door and walked inside. The room seemed to be full of spider webs and dust and it seemed pretty deserted. They walked further inside until they heard a voice.

"Who's there!" a raunchy guy voice said. 

"Woah- did you hear that?" Brian whisper shouted.
"Yes, I did. Who the hell was that?" Jimmy said as he turned the flashlight everywhere until he found a dark figure in the back.
"Lets go," he said grabbing Brian's arm and they walked towards the figure.

"Who are you! Who's there! Help!" the voice said again as they approached it. 

They aimed the light at the figure. A skinny guy with short black hair, acne on his nose, and looked like he was in his 20s. He wasn't ugly but he wasn't pretty either. He was neutral.

"Brian...is that you?" the guy said. 
Brian recognized the voice and thought to himself, is that roger?  He looked different from Roger but they both had the same voice. 
"Who are you?" Jimmy asked.
"I am Roger. Roger Taylor. Are you Jimmy Page?"
"Yes, I'm Jimmy and this is-" Jimmy started until Brian interrupted him
"Roger! Is that actually you? You look so different!" 
"Yes, it is me."
"What happened! You were gone for so long!" Brian cried happily as he pulled Roger into a hug.

"I'm not very sure what happened. I remember when we came into this house, you guys sent me to look for the drugs so I did. I found this strange girl while I was doing that. She had black hair, acne on her nose, and i think she was in her mid 20s. She grabbed me and locked me inside a dark room. I have no idea what she did to me... everything went black. All I know is that I woke up and I looked completely different! I looked like the male version of her! She would sometimes ocassionally come back and feed me but that was it. She never let me come out. I noticed that she looked like me! Like the feminine version of me and I don't know why!"

"So you were here this whole time?"
"Yes."
"WHAT ARE YOU ALL DOING HERE?" a feminine voice cried out of nowhere. Everyone jumped and looked around.

"What was that?" Jimmy says as he holds his flashlight and looks around everywhere until he finds Rogerina walking towards them.

"Rogerina-"