Chapter 2

Army P.V

There were a lot of people at this party. 'Did he just invite everybody  in the square?' I thought to myself. I was sipping on some punch when a tall squid walked up to me.

"Hey, what's a cutie like you doing at a party like this?" I didn't like this squid. He was definitely drunk. "I'm sorry I have to g-"He grabbed my wrist and pinned me against the wall. Fear came over me in-till something hit him.

"Are you alright?" Aloha asked holding out his hand.I simply nodded my head yes and took his hand. He asked me if I wanted to be walked home, so I said yes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was a peaceful and calming night. I wouldn't want to be with anyone else but Aloha on a night like this. " Sorry that happened to you Army, I shouldn't have invited that person." He looked really sad and depressed. "Hey it's noy your fault I'll be fine." We arrived at my door and I turned around to him "thanks for walking me home" I said "anytime~" He started to walk away. "WAIT" He turned around to face me I honestly didn't know what I was doing.

"W-What's your n-number" I felt my face tint a dark shade of orange after I had asked that. "Oh here ya go shortie" "What" "Nothing" he handed me a piece of paper "c'ya!" He said as he walked away. "Goodnight!" I walked into my house and sat down at a desk and opened my manual. Page title: How to ask for your crush's number.

Aloha P.V

Cod why does he have to be so damn cute.

(Sorry your reading this)