Chapter 3

Avias POV

"Youre gonna have to try harder than that,Espinosa"After saying that I walked out leaving him looking like a lost puppy.

I laughed to myself and then headed to Taylors room to find everyone but Matt in there playing games and yelling like idiots.

"Hey bitches im back"I yelled making them all turn towards me and laugh.

"Wanna go swimming?Theres a big pool in the hotel"Said Cameron.

Everyone agreed to swimming and we all went back to our rooms to put our swimsuits on.

"Matt wanna go siwmming with all of us?"I asked as i walked into our room.

"Sure.But im only going to see you in a bikini"He replied smirking.

I rolled my eyes and grabbed my swimsuit and ran into the bathroom putting it on,and then slipping a long tshirt over it.

When i walked out of the bathroom matt was already changed,so he grabbed my hand and we walked out to the pool.

Once we got to the pool and i took my shirt off,revealing my tight coral blue bikini,and felt all of the guys eyes burning through me.

"Hey,eyes off"I yelled snapping them out of their daydreams.

I jumped into the cold water and swam over to Taylor.

"Hey babe"Taylor said making matt tense up.

"Hey"I said while batting my lashes,trying to make matt think i was flirting with taylor.

"Lets go get some water"Taylor said grabbing my hand and leading me to a cooler with water bottles.

I grabbed one and Taylor took it from me and handed me a different one.

I gave him a weird look.

"The one i gave you is colder"Said taylor quickly and nervously.

I ignored the awkward moment and chugged the water.

I instantly started to feel weird and dizzy.

I started seeing things.

"Lets go up to my room and have some fun"said taylor grabbing my hand and sneaking us inside without the guys noticing.

Everything is super blurry and i cant feel my legs.

Taylor noticed and picked me up and carried me to his room.

He opened the door and layed me down on his bed.

Taylors POV

This is it,i finally have her where i want her.Now i just need to set the camera up.

I grabbed my camera from my bag and hid it on a desk and pressed record.

I looked into the lens and whispered

"This is for you,matt"

I walked back over to the drugged Avia and started kissing her.

She instantly kissed back and we started making out very intensly.

I bit her lip and she moaned.

Ugh,this is so gross Avia isnt even a good kisser.Im only doing this so i can ruin Avia forever.

I didnt want this to go on any longer than it already was,but i had to make it look like i was enjoying it.

I started kissing down her neck.I found her weak spot and began sucking making her moan again.