Chapter 1

It was a typical Friday night for Lucas. He was at a house party with le gang. He'd been forced to come, really. He didn't want to be there. He had been on edge all night, weary he'd bump into Alex (the boy one lol.) You see, for as long as Lucas could remember, he's had a crush on him. So, you might assume he'd be thrilled to see Alex tonight but you'd be wrong. Alex was a very homophobic guy, making sure to knocked over or push into a locker, any guy in their school who was openly gay. Lucas knew this about Alex because he always hung around with him. There were best friends after all. But last week Lucas had decided than enough was enough and it was time to come out to everyone. He'd been avoiding him ever since.
"Hey you," Lucas' head shot up at the sound of the voice, recognizing it instantly. It was Alex. Shit. Why did he think it was a good idea to go to the bathroom by himself. Now he was trapped in a hallway with Alex, alone. He was going to kill him.
"Oh hey man," Lucas tried to play it cool but backed away slightly until his back hit the wall.
"I've been looking for you everywhere. I've missed you," he swayed, cleary intoxicated.
"Ok Alex. I don't know if you've heard yet but I think you deserve to know. I'm gay,"
"Oh, I've heard," Alex leaned closer, "and I don't care."
"Well that's a relief," Lucas exhaled, a smile on his face.
"I also heard, that you have a crush on me," he leaned closer, whispering in Lucas' ear, making the boy flush.
"Well, I- I-,"
"Shh," Lucas felt Alex's lips on his neck, his breath hitching. But Lucas wasn't ready. As much as he liked Alex, he couldn't do it.
"Come with me," Alex grabbed his hand dragging him into some random bedroom.
"Wait, wait, wait, Alex stop," he dug his feet into the ground pulling away from Alex.
"What's wrong?" he asked, turning around to face Lucas.
"I- I can't ok, I'm not ready."
"What do you mean you're not ready," he frowned, "you like me, don't you?"
"Ya but-"
"Well then, what's the problem?" He began dragging Lucas once again, slamming the door shut as he shoved him inside the bedroom. Then he faced Lucas again, walking towards him.
"No Alex please," he cowered away from him, his arms in front of his face. Alex didn't reply. He grabbed Lucas by the shoulders and threw him on the bed. Now Lucas was terrified.
"Get off me!" He screeched as Alex climbed on him, straddling him. He pushed at his chest, squirming beneath him but Alex pinned his hands over his head with one arm and began to unbuckle Alex's belt with the other.
"Stop! Stop! Get off me!" He kicked, shouting at the top of his legs.
He felt Alex being ripped away from him. He shot upright, schutting away. In front of him a very tall brunette stood with a furious look on his face.
"Are you deaf? Or just an asshole? He said get off."
"No. You get off me before I beat your ass boy. Get outta here," Alex shoved him. In a flash, the boys fist connected with Alex's face, hard, leaving him with a bloody lip. Alex grabbed his face, whimpering.
"Leave," the boy warned, his voice a low growl. Alex obliged, scurrying out of the room. The boy turned to Lucas who was still on the bed. He walked around to the side of the bed kneeling beside him.
"Are you alright," he asked, a smile on his face. His voice friendly, contrary to how he spoke to Alex.
"Yeah, um," Lucas cleared his throat, his voice a little shaky from the incident, "thanks dude,"
"No problem, dude," he mocked with a playful tone, "I'm Eliott by the way."
"Lucas," he reply.