Trailers

"Would you like to know more about Ultra powers?" A being of armor hovered above the ground. "These are powers that should not exist on this planet."

The armored being charged at Izuku Midoriya, who sat there frozen in fear. 

"Bear the grudge against Hisashi Midoriya if you dare!"

A bright red light came crashes to the grounds of the football stadium. Standing in front of the curly-haired boy was his father.

"He is not Ultraman." 

Hisashi opened his jacket. Underneath was gray armor like the person in front of them. 

"I am... Ultraman."

The two fought as Izuku watched in disbelief. The scene changes to him looking up at a statue of the Giant of Light.

"My father is Ultraman?"

At U.A. High, Gran Torino and Nedzu looked at the monitor, overlooking Izuku's profile data.

"A parent and child have inherited the powers of Ultraman."

A red strand of DNA entered Izuku's blood stream. A bright light engulfed him. 

"That's for sure. My boy is extraordinary."

Explosion occurred as Hisashi was beaten badly. 

"Izuku, what would you do if you had the power needed to match him?"

Izuku's body was now covered in armor with the same color as Ultraman.

"Well, that's obvious, I'd beat the hell out of that imposter and save my father."

~***~

Inko watched a bright red light rise in the sky. A small baby boy with green curly hair slept peacefully in her arms.

"Peace has prevailed upon the universe."

A statue of a giant of grey and red stood in a museum outside Hosu City.

"But that was 12 years ago."

A new report of a plane exploding in mid flight was shown on every screen. The footage zoomed to a image of a grey armored being.

"Don't forget, My name is Bemular." The grey armored being stood on top of the inflamed wreckage. "I am the first enemy you must contend with."

Izuku ran to school with his phone in his hand. Then he recalled the time he was fighting with superpowers. In the hospital, his father held his hand as the two talked in secret.

"I want you to be Ultraman."

A truck explodes on the highway as Izuku ran in high speed, swiping a car that came towards him.

"What is this power?"

Izuku looked at his hand while at U.A. High, Gran Torino questioned Hisashi on his actions.

"Are you going to give this boy power that he can't control?"

Class 1-A and a group of villains watched in amazement as Izuku transformed into Ultraman.

"How can someone like me be Ultraman?"

Shouto Todoroki leaned against the wall of the U.A. Stadium and looked at Izuku. At the arena, he changed to that of Ultraman with a sword in hand.

"Don't get cocky. You're not the only one who can become Ultraman."

Izuku walked around Tatooine Station where he bumped into a tall young man with messy indigo hair that flares out in large tufts around his head.

"I'm Hitoshi Shinso."

Shinso lend a hand, helping Izuku off the ground. The curly haired teen surpsied by another Ultraman.

"You, sir, are Ultraman, are you not?"

A black creature with glowing white eyes stomped on a pinned down Izuku.

"Pseudo-man."

Civilians ran as Hosu City was not only being attacked by Nomus, but also a Kaiju-like creature, looking like that of Godzilla.

"You're fighting a ruthless alien monster to save everyone! To save these people!"

Ochako Uraraka watched as a purple ball of energy came at her and a business man behind her.

"Because you're..."

Izuku dived in and blocks the attack, protecting the two.

"Ultraman!"

The three Ultraman fought against many. Alien monsters and villains who caused havoc in Japan.

A alien scruda watched the Earth from the window of a spaceship that orbits the planet.

"Let's get this show on the road."

An unknown fighter with guns aimed at Izuku with the building behind him on fire.

"You should understand the world you've gotten yourself into."

Izuku walked out of the cloud of dust with an intense red aura covering his body.

"I don't want to hurt anyone."

Izuku charged at the alien monster and punched the monster's fist, causing a massive shockwave in the air.

"A man who can save everyone."

Izuku took a fighting stance with All Might against the villain, All For One.

"I am Ultraman!"

~***~