Want To Be More Than Friends| Jennie

Jennie and you, in short, have had a very weird relationship. She met you backstage after her comeback performance. She was immediately attracted to you and pushed you into a dressing room, locked the door, and had sex with you. This became the beginning your friends with benefits relationship with Jennie. You've recently have gotten closer with the other members of Blackpink, Lisa in particular. As both of you are dancers, you go off to the studio to dance together and get food afterwards.

Many of the fans have noticed your closeness to Lisa, some even believing you were dating her. Which both of you have vehemently denied entirely. Most of your days were spent with Lisa in some form. Although, Jennie and you have had some moments with each other. It was very small in comparison to the days with Lisa. As you spent more time with her, Jennie had become more...gruff and snappy when talking with you. She blew up recently when she asked to have some time with you and you told her of your plans with Lisa.

You both ignored each other, the other members becoming awkward in stuck in the middle of this feud. You continued to hang out with Lisa, even if it pissed Jennie off. You both, after a couple days, started talking and being around each other again.

After having fun with Jennie, you checked your phone for the time. Getting up you began putting on your clothes, Jennie looked at you as you did.

"What you getting dressed so early for?" She asked you sitting up from the bed.

"Oh, I have a dance practice with Lisa in an hour. It takes me awhile to reach the studio so I have to leave a little early. Sorry." You apologized. Jennie enjoyed staying in bed with you for a couple hours after sex, leaving earlier generally made her pout cutely and be upset the rest of the day.

"Of course its Lisa." She spat, "Are you dating her or something?"

"No. I'm not dating Lisa. Why do you have something against me hanging out with her?" You asked your anger rising.

"Well because you both seem to eye-fuck each other constantly. Why not just stop laying around with me and fuck Lisa why don't you?" She raised her voice.

God, Why can't you understand that I don't want her that way? Why are you so angry about it?" Your voice raised to match hers.

"Because she gonna take you from me!" She yelled. Her face turned to one of surprise. She sighed, "I feel like I'm going to lose you. You're getting so close to her, I'm afraid you're gonna forget me."

"We're just friends with benefits. Why do you care?" You crossed your arms.

"Because I want to be more than friends Y/N. I like you, a lot." She confessed.

"I-I-I like you too Jennie. I wouldn't date Lisa because I like you." You confessed moving closer to her.

"Really?" She looked up hopeful.

"Really. Why don't I show you then?" You smirked as you moved on top of her.

"W-w-what about your dance practice with Lisa?" She stuttered.

"Lisa can wait."