Chapter 1: Introduction

This might be short honestly but eh)

Sarah Belcher and Jaylin Staples were best friends and everyone thought they were crazy fangirls. Which they were ever since 5th grade. They always introduced stuff to each other and got each other into that stuff. But one day changed everything. Everything changed once Jaylin introduced Collins Key and Devan Key to Sarah.

  Sarah now has been asking if there were new videos and I told her the schedule for them. She also keeps asking if Devan is going to be in a video or not. Jaylin keeps on saying she doesn't know. But little does Jaylin know, Sarah is starting to have a crush on him. Sarah is also leaving to Los Angeles, aka LA, and moving there so Jaylin has a month to find out. She must find out why Sarah is acting this way. And who is it..

  LA is where many celebrities live. It's like a celebrity heaven there, Most Youtubers live in LA because of the beauty of it. Sarah is moving there in a month to start a new life and Jaylin has to choose to figure out who Sarah loves or she has to beg to go to LA with Sarah.

Which will Jaylin choose?

What hints will be revealed?

Who will be the lover Sarah is in for?

To find out keep track of this book, it's updated every day when I have time to.