Chapter 6 - Twins

It didn't feel that different walking in school knowing that Destiny, Marie and Hope weren't there, then again they didn't invite me to their leaving party. Clarity walked in with me, we met up with Dani, Evie, Scarlet, Jasper, Charlie, Damien, Karl, Ethan and Demetri. We stood there for a good 5 minutes catching up when all of a sudden Dani shouts out.

"TWINS!"

Everyone stared at her. My eyes turned to see two fit boys walking in. One had jet black hair and bright blue eyes with a cute smirk as he looked at Dani when she shouted. The other one was blonde with light green eyes. He looked over at me as I turned around to look. He smiled. My knees went weak, I smiled back. They passed us. I looked at Dani who was blushing. She was bright red. Then my eyes caught Demetri. He was red, but with anger, jealousy and despite. He pulled Jasper away and stormed off. Karl, Ethan, Charlie and Damien all walked away giving me and Dani hugs. I walked off with Dani and Clarity. We walked to English, as we had already got our timetables. Entering the class we saw the seating plan on the wall. I saw the name Kian and wonder who that was. I looked over to my seat to find out it was the blonde haired twin. I smiled as I walked over.

"So you're Sicily?" he said in a deep voice.

"And you're Kian." I said in a flirty kind of way. He was cute, what did you expect me to do?

"Yes I am." he said with a cheeky smile and wink.

I smiled and turned around to find Dani finding out she was with the other twin.

"What's your brother's name?" I asked curiously.

"Oh." He said in disappointment.

"No, not for me." I said with a slight giggle.

"Oh," he laughed, "it's Hunter."

"Cool name."

"Yeah I got the boring name."

"I like Kian."

He laughed, "thanks." he smiled.

"No problem." I smiled back.

Minutes passed when all of a sudden Kian asked,

"Who's that guy giving me the death stare?" he pointed over to Demetri.

"Oh, that's Demetri." I plainly said.

"Is he your boyfriend?" i could practically sense the sadness in his voice.

"No. Just my best friend."

"So you're single?"

I chuckled, "yeah, haha. You?"

"100%." Then gave me a wink. I just laughed.

The lesson finished sooner than I thought. I left noticing Dani was fiddling with her light blonde hair that she streaked blue. Her electric blue eyes filled with passion.

"I get what what you meant with Demetri." She said sappily.

"Haha, you like Hunter then?" I replied.

"Yeah..." she trailed off into a loving smile.

The day passed faster than I was comprehending. Kian stayed on my mind but Demetri still hovered. As the day got later confusion filled me as I thought. Demetri: he was my best friend for as long as I could think of. I loved him from day one. He showed me what love was. He made me feel special. Where as Kian: it felt like I knew him for ages. He sparked something new in me something Demetri never did.

I had to tell Dani. Clarity also. I told them everything. So I did I sent them texts saying exactly what I thought. Their replies were similar but Dani's was a little more 'GET SOME SENSE IN YOUR HEAD WOMAN'. She was right I needed to maybe I should go on a date with each of them and see what happens who makes me happier. Most importantly spark more. I saw Kian and Hunter walking ot of school and I shouted for Kian to stop.

"Oh, hey Sicily. How you doing?" he then turned to his brother and said "Hunter, this is Sicily." he put some emphasis on my name. Why?

"Hi, I'm Hunter. I've heard a bit about you from Dani and Kian here." he explained, smirking at the end. Which was weird, a smirk suited him, but a smile suited Kian more. Even though they were twins.

"Hey, Kian can I talk to you for a second." He nodded and I quickly dragged him away from Hunter. "u-um, I was w-wondering if you uhhhh. Maybe wanted t-to go on a d-date with me t-tonight?" great, now I'm stuttering. I never EVER stutter.

"Sure, I'd love to! Maybe Hunter and Dani could come too, they were soooo flirting with each other today." he said with a wink and that oh so beautiful smile.

"I know! I'll tell Dani later. So, what do you wanna do for it?"

"Leave that to me" he winked "see ya later Sicily, oh, and wear something nice. Like purple, I bet you'll look beautiful in purple." Again, he winked and walked off leaving me blushing like mad. My face was exploding with heat. Which only made me wonder what I felt for Demetri, he had never made me feel like this. As if my life wasn't complicated enough.