a different period

Emma's POV:
I walked into this classroom. Except nobody was there... I then saw out of the corner of my eye, a poster that said, "meet at theatre." I did not know what this period was because it was a surprise one. I was assuming it was drama class. The class that everyone wanted to be in. But why would they choose me? Out of all those dramatic people... Me.

I walked towards the theatre. It was dead quiet, it never has been that quiet before. I then heard a yell. I carefully opened the door and saw many people and many decorations up. They were having a party on the first day. Everyone looked at me when I stepped in.. was I late? I heard someone scoff, of course it was Sienna. Ms. Smith heard Sienna and said, "Sienna and Emma, you girls will be sitting together for the rest of the year." Sienna then rolled her eyes and pleaded no.

Ms. Smith: yes you have to. Next time don't be rude. Sit down Emma.

Sienna: -mutters- anyone but Emma

Ms. Smith: Today you will be auditioning and being introduced to the play we are starting on, mean girls.
Familiar? It's a famous series.

Violettea: yay. I love this movie. It's literally the bomb.

Ms. Smith: Our play will be "the bomb" . Now everyone check the scripts and go in groups and practice the person you want to be. Then go to the audition sheet and sign your name. The auditions will start tomorrow morning so you students can miss math. Understood?

Everyone: understood.
____________________________________________________________________________

Fiona: should we invite Emma? She looks really sweet.

Sienna: shut up. That rat won't be joining us.

Clacy: girl. You okay? You're never like this.

Sienna: of course I'm okay. Are you guys okay on letting her join us?

Tiana: ugh. Emma! Come rehearse with us.

Emma: uh you sure?

Tiana: of course
Emma's POV:
We then tried on the costumes of each character. I knew I wanted to be Gretchen. She was so pretty and in my eyes, kind of kind.

I took the Gretchen prom dress. It was purple ish blue. It was beyond gorgeous. √

But then I saw Regina's dress

But then I saw Regina's dress. I was in awe. It was beautiful. And she was basically one of the special main characters and I would love that but I knew Sienna wanted to be her and would hate me even more if I got it. If I got it though which I probably don't have the talent to.

 If I got it though which I probably don't have the talent to

It was rose gold and had glitters. Ms. Smith even said she had a crown. Rose gold was my favorite color and I still have a thing for it but Sienna... She would kill me. That's when I saw Sienna come my way.
Sienna: that's my dress.
Emma: of course yep.
I'm so stupid. Why do I let her drag me around like that? I have a voice. Why cant I just use it and not be shy? I'm never this shy. Only if Claire was here... Wait that's it. What if Sienna doesn't like me because I am Claire's best friend? I need to talk to Claire about this tomorrow. But what if Claire....