Chapter two

Neymar pov

" so I drove anna home and she didn't talk to me the whole drive , it was so awkward but we finally made it.

" here you go " I said " stoping the car

Thank you " she said " as she leaves the car. Then I pulled her hand , then smile. What ? She said with an upset look. Nothing I jus... Goodnight neymar she said interrupting me. Then left the car.

Anna's pov

" I left the car , then went inside and got some orange juice .

I know what neymar is doing , since he's a big football player he thinks I'm gonna fall in love with him so he can break my heart just like my ex boyfriend Ben did well his wrong . I said to my self quietly .

Then I heard a knock , I went to check the door , then I saw neymar .

" what ? I said , while opening the door , can I sleep in you house for tonight , he said in a begging voice , why ? I reply folding my arm, I saw paparazzi and can't let them see me . Fine but you sleeping in your car in the garage .

I had to help him push the car inside the garage , " push he said , I am you push gosh why you so weak , I reply whispering .

We finally made it to the garage and he ask me for a cover , so I grab a ladder and climb it to get it for him ,

Then my leg slipped and I fell but I didn't fall on the floor , I fell in neymar arm , gotcha he said while holding me in his arms , I was staring into his hazel eyes and he was staring in to mind .

You can put me down now I said while smiling . Oh right sorry , then he walk over to a box and picked up a hat and he put it on causing me to smile

" That was my grandpa hat , he give it to me before he died I said while smiling , oh I'm sorry he said while taking it off. No it ok it looks good on you I said while smiling , then he just stared into my eyes again just like before.

Why do you do that ? I said looking curious , do what ? He reply still staring me

" why do you stare at me like that , if you think I'm gonna fall for you then you wrong , goodnight neymar . I said while slamming the garage door , leaving him there with an confused face. What was that I said to my self quietly as