Valentines Day pt 2

"Levy look!" Cana shoved her torso in my face causing me to drop my book, "I'm a b cup now!" She giggled showing her bra strap that was not thicker then the other girls in our 6th grade classes.
"Thats great Cana! I hope I'll grow soon." I looked down at my chest and back at her, she smiled at me intently as she buttoned up her shirt.
"I bet you will hun, Lucy's catching up with my real fast. I'm also not the only one who's noticed." We giggled
"I can hear you." Lucy came around the corner and slapped Cana with a paper back book, causing me to since, those poor pages, I clutched onto the boulder of a book in my arms covering my chest.
I was still 4 ft 7, not natural for my age and it has gone noticed by everyone, just as I thought of someone in particular, a hand grabbed my book right from my hands. Turned around as fast as I could. It was none other the Gajeel, he smirked as I had to crank my head to look at him, he was probably 5'3!
"Give that back!" I lurched up as he raised the book higher smirking, he purposely yawned as I continued to jump for my book.
After a few moments he dropped it into my hands. "You need to stop doing that you jerk." I rubbed the binder part and he chuckled.
"You gotta toughen up shrimp it's just a book."
"You know I hate that name." I mumbled.
"You hate everything, loosen up a little why dont you." Then the bell rang, without another word he shuffled into the crowd, his head sticking out from the rest. I could recognize that big head from everyone elses.
"You forgot were still here." I looked behind my shoulder to see Lucy and Cana smirking, I blushed, taking the hint that they thought i- ugh no way.
"Sorry about that, we should be heading to 1st period."
As they turned around and I followed something slipped from my book, I never kept a bookmark just cause I can remember the number I left off at most of the time, kneeling down I picked up the note:
"We gotta talk at lunch, important shrimp."
"Get to class young lady!" A teacher yelled from a far, I jolted up and ran to first period.
Lunch was always at 12 in the cafeteria, but if you wanted you could go outside to the benches outside, only problem is the big kids eat out there, I was in 6th grade, Gajeel was in 7th but he hung out with the 8th graders cause he once beat up a boy named Rogue and it earned him a seat outside. I was happy he had friends to sit with now, not like before.
I pushed the door outward into the sunny daylight, I made my way down the hill where the benches were down ahead. There were 6 benches and the one Gajeel sat at were with the big mean looking guys. Laxus, Bixlow, Elfman, Jellal, my stomach stirred as one by one they all noticed me approaching their table.
"Its cool guys, ill be right back." Gajeel jumped up from his seat, walked over to me and pressed his hand on my shoulder gesturing me to walk, and so I did, moments went by of akward silence till I spotted the golf course.
"This is good." He stopped as did I.
"Is everything okay Gajeel?" My voice squeaked as I asked. He scratched his head looking away into the highway.
"I'm just gonna come out and say it alright?" He looked back over at me, I felt my heart beat pick up. Was he about to tell me his feelings, maybe for me? I mean yeah we've had this friendship going strong for the longest time, it would be silly of me to say I didnt feel anything for him either.
"Go on, say whatever you to." I felt my ear tingle with excitement as his hand came down and he inhaled.
"I've been meaning to tell you for awhile now."
A smile began to rise upon my face.
"Well Levy you see."
"Yes Gajeel."
"I'm moving away from Magnolia."
The feeling of everything dropping down to my stomach was immensely powerful.
"Wha-when?" I said in a low whisper.
"This weekend. I didnt know how to tell you, I wanted to t-Levy? Dont cry come on."
I didnt even realize I was till he said it, the tears slipped from my cheeks dripping to my sketchers.
"I-im sorry, will i ever see you again?"
"Maybe? I feel like the odds arnt in my favor, since I'm still a kid."
I sniffled and looked at him, trying to take in the last time I'll ever see him. Cause it was Friday.
"Come here." He moved to me and he embraced me, my tiny arms hugged him back, a few moments later I fiddled with my lunch box, opening it and taking out wrapped brownies.
"Here, a goodbye gift." He hesitated to take them, he was always hesitant to take anything, even a pencil.
"Thankyou."
"I'll miss you Gajeel."
"Me too shrimp."
"Dont forget about me." I whispered. So low I felt like he didnt even hear it, cause all he did was walk back to the bench with his buddies.
I stood there in the empty grass lot waiting for him, for him to run to me saying "pranked ya!" But when the bell rang he got up, with the brownies in his hand and walked into the school. There was something in the corner of my eye that stood out, it was a girl holding a rose, her eyes were on a boy who was blushing and he mouthred out the most significant words of my life.
"Happy Valentines Day."