YC 10

YERI's POV

So Kai ask me out on a simple date. At first i was shock i never expect that he will ask me out on his own.

After that he did'nt told me where we were going so my curiosity grew. While we were on the car ride i always ask him.

So he will always say that " don't worry you will surely enjoy it. " and that's it. Finally we came on our destination.

" Can you do me a favor? ".. Kai ask.
" Of course what is it? "... I replied.
" Can i tie this blindfold to you? Cause i'm going to surprise you. "... He said.

" Okay but guide me. ".. I said and he started to blindfold me.

At first i was nervous of what were doing right now. But when i realized that Kai is taking good hand of me.

I became calm until....

" Are you ready?? You can take off the blindfold now. "... He said.

When i take off the blindfold at first its a little blur but when seconds passed it all became clear.

I was shock at this moment i did'nt realized that my mouth is wide open right now until Kai bothered me.

" Yeah i know that your surprised because of the beautiful view and romantic set but can you please shut your mouth cause insects may come inside of it. "... He said.

" Sorry i'm just surprised and at the same time amazed because of the beutiful view. "... I said.

" Yeah i made this set myself and this place is my place when i want to be alone and calm myself. Your the first one to know this place. "... He replied.

" Thank you for letting me see this wonderful view and for your effort setting this romantic site. I really appreciate it. ".. I said.

" Nah your welcome since you want to get to know me better i already brought you in one of my secret place here on Seoul. "... He replied.

" Its my first time that a guy ask me out on a date and i really appreciate this. "... I said.

" I hope you can't forget this again. "... He said.

" Of course why should i forget one of my first time. "... I replied.

" So i think lets start this date? ".. Kai ask.
" Sure my pleasure. "... I replied.

Me and Kai enjoyed eating our foods and at the same time the view. Me decided to take  a photo of this view and post it on instagram.

And me and Kai decided to take a selfie together. And it came out beautiful. I will post it on instagram later.

After that the atmosphere became serious.

" Kai do you like someone this days?? "... I ask.

" Yeah somehow i think she did'nt like me back. "... He replied.

" Nah just tell her you like her or else you cannot think right. "... I said.

" What if she'll reject me?? "... He ask.
" If that happened then at least you'll know that she is not the right one for you. "... I replied.

" So can i tell you this thing? ".... He ask.
" What thing?? "... I replied.
" The thing is........ "... He uttered.

" I already like you Yeri. "

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Omo!! Kai finally confessed his feeling.
Hope u like this chapter.
Another update cause i love u and Kai😘

Don't forget to Voment.😘

- SEURINIM😘