YC 14

YEONJUN's POV

I woke up because of the sunshine that came into my eyes. It was damn so bright.

When i wake up my head feels like it was been punch with a hollow block or brick in it.

I notice one thing except for this damn headache. I was so sure that this is not my room.

I got up from the bed with a purple with pink covers. I check if someone is here and i found a girl cooking something in the kitchen.

I peek from it and saw that it was Seulji-ssi.

" Seulji-ssi?? "... I ask her.
" Oh Yeonjun oppa i thought you're not going to wake up. Right timing cause i made some hangover soup here. ".. She replied.

" Thanks but how did i end up here in your apartment?? "... I said.

" Should I be the one asking you that question??. How did you end up being here in my apartment?? "... She said..

" Maybe cause i'm drunk?? "... I replied.
" Exactly cause you're drunk that's why i take care of you yesternight. "... She said.

" Okay if that's the case----- wait you did'nt do anything to me right?? "..  I ask.

Seulji's face became a " wtf bruh " saying.

" Wtf bruh are u serious??.. I even take care of you. Just thank me instead. ".. She replied.

" Bruh calm down I'm just kidding okay. "... I said.

" Okay fine just have some breakfast first. Here have some soup it will take your headache. ".. She said.

While I was eating with Seulji something pop off on my mind.

" I want you to be my girlfriend. "

I think i said it to someone yesterday while I was drunk and i think i only said it in one person.

And it was Seulji but imma ask her first.

" Seulji-ssi yesterday when i was drunk do i say something embrassing to you?? "... I ask her.

Suddenly she was about to spit out on her soup but she choke. Like what the fuck dude is anyone have been choke in a soup??. Okay nevermind.

" Hey are u okay?? ".. I ask her.
" Yeah i'm okay don't worry. Btw based on what you've ask me you really did say something on me yesterday. ".. She replied.

" What is it please tell me. I beg you. "... I said.

" Dude you're overreacting you know that. But anyways you said to me that you're GAY. ".. She replied.

" Dude wtf i did'nt even remember that i said something like that. And to be exact i'm not gay. "... I said...

" Okay just kidding bruh you said to me yesterday that you want me to be your girlfriend. "... She said.

" Oh exactly just forget that i said that okay?? ".. I said.

" Really, really?? Forget?? Me forget that?? Wtf dude you're a crazy,idot and psycho bastard. I even take care of you and you want me to foget that?? How am i suppose to?? Huh?? Answer me.. Okay just get out of my place right now or else you'll die. "..  She said while shoving me off of her apartment and i ended up being dumbfounded.

Dude what just happened lately we were talking so nice to each other and after that she kick me out of her place.

What is wrong with her or should i say What is wrong with me??.

" Did I offend her or something?? "

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Hi there my precious dear readers.
How u doin because me is so stress of school exam since this is the last exam were going to take in the whole school year.

Hope u like this another chapter and double update today cause i love u and Kai😘 and u already know that lol😂.

Don't forget to Voment.😘
Since me don't forget to update chapters for you.

Love u guys thanks for the support. Hope u still support this book of mine.😘😘

- SEURINIM😘