Episode 3: Bandit Massacre

Toschi: So Breik, I want to ask you something. Do you want the bandits dead or alive?

Breik: I'd prefer them dead, but we need them alive if we want to get the bounty they have.

Toschi: Why can't you get the bounty if they're dead?

Breik: That's because of rules kid. If you killed them you'd be lying then off easy, but if you turn them in they'd be getting what they deserve, like punishments and such.

Toschi: I get it now. Look they're here. By the way Breik just let me handle this.

I raised the ground and tapped them in a pyramid like Cage and also took all their weapons away.

Toschi: I'm done!

Villagers: Ooooh!

Breik: Toschi that was amazing! This calls for a celebration.

We partied all night because the bandits were dealt with without any casualties and ended like nothing happened. The next morning when we went to turn in the bandits the we locked in a barn we saw something unsightly it was disgusting. Blood was everywhere, body parts scattered in different locations. The bandits were dead.

In the end we didn't earn anything from them just a bloody barn.

We investigated what happened and it turned out to be one of the the villagers who killed the bandits. The villagers didn't sit still with this and sold him as a slave. And now I officially started my days in the peaceful village.

This one's a little short