Episode: 1 Settling Down

After getting a good idea of the surroundings I decided to settle down in this lake side Forest. The lake was crystal clear and safe to drink, how do I know this week it's simple it's psychic powers.

I used my powers to cut some trees and made it into a form of a nice modern house cabin with 2 stories with fully furnished indoor necessities. Working water, and heater, a fireplace and a basement. It was peaceful.

*Meanwhile in a city of humans close-by*

"Attention a deadly beat has been detected in the forest of Gabi.We suspect it's level to be between 300 to 400. We advise you to not go near the forest until the best has been subjugated. I repeat........ "

In the city called "City of Frisque", a subjugation team of skilled adventures is being created to kill the beast in the forest of Gabi. The team was composed of 1 SS fighter, 1 S magicians, 2 SS rangers, and 8 AAA warriors . They were all skilled with the ability to kill a demon lord army including the demon lord, in this small group of elites.

P. S the demon lords levels are between 250 to 325.

While the elites were marching stealthily to the source of the Beast aura, they see a very beautiful house.

Warrior: "What is this place, are you sure there is a beast here? "

Magician: "I'm sure if it. The beast lives here, I can sense the aura, it's very close. "

Toschi: "Hey! You people what are you doing near my house?"

Warrior: "Aah! You startled me. Kid do you know it's dangerous here. There's a strong beast here.  my name is Ben by the way no family name."

Toschi: "Huh? But I swear I made sure to kill all the troublesome ones that were loitering around the place that might cause trouble. Oh, and nice to meet you"

Ben: "What do you mean? "

Toschi: "Well this is my house. "

Ben: "What? "

Magician: "Everyone the beast is behind us prepare yourself!"

Warriors: "Huh? Where's the beast? Did we get duped?"

Toschi: *cough*"If your talking about beast they are probably all gone. "

Warrior: "What? who're you?"

Magician: Everyone step back! he's the one with the dangerous aura!

Ranger, magician, and warrior: What? such a young kid and he's already this strong? But he's human. what do we do now?

Fighter: Isn't it obvious we take him back with us!

Toschi: Hey hey! I don't think I had a say in this?

Fighter: Of course you don't, were taking you back.

Toschi: Hey hey hey! Missy don't start getting cocky with me. I could remove you from the face of this planet if I wanted to.

Fighter: You shouldn't be the one acting cocky boy. This is the strongest team in the country, you should be more worried about yourself if you don't comply to our demand,and I Elizabeth Scarboro shall make you join our army to fight in the frontlines.

Toschi: Ho ho. I see. So you want to die. If you leave now you could still live

Elizabeth: Not a chance! Magician use your strongest weakening magic.

Magician: Weakening magic - level one reverse!

Elizabeth: What will you do now your level has been set back to one for 24 hours. Although our magician has been rendered unable to fight, it won't be a problem now.

Toschi: Oh really?

What is she talking about? My power has been the same since I was level one.

I used my power to teleport a huge mountain on top of us just to scare the SHIT out of them. I don't plan to kill them at all.

Toschi: Now do you understand my power on level 1?

Warriors: How can this be? there's a huge mountain on top of us. we should retreat!

But the fighter lady charged in without listening to her comrades. And I got stabbed and died. JK. I did get stabbed but it didn't kill me for I have a psychic shield that protects me against all harm, physical, magical, psychological you name it, a whole bunch of stuff. So I just knocked her out and kicked her towards her teammates and watch them ran. I also returned the mountain, like it was never moved. Now, it's about time to eat and go to sleep.

King: What! A failure?and it wasn't a beast but a human who's level has been weakened to 1!You worthless piece of shits! go back and bring him to me now! He will join our city and bring us Glory! we'd be the strongest city in the world! Ha ha ha ha.