Rise of the Titans

Torrents of roars and energy gleam across the icy landscape. Ghidorah's silhouette stands above all, wings open to take on all comers. Godzilla charges forward, dorsal plates rich with atomic energy. Behind him, Zilla rushes as well, his long and slender legs taking him past the monster king. From above, Rodan and Mothra dive down, energy blast raining down stop Ghidorah. The golden demise cackled in fury, each head picking a target to rain down hell. Gravity beams erupt from each maw, the outer heads targeting Mothra and Rodan, the middle head targets Godzilla. Rodan banks right, taking the brunt of the attack to the wing. Bits of molten scaling and blood rain down upon the field as Rodan slams into the icy terrain. Mothra's reflective scaling manages to block most of the blast, but the power breaks through and sends her flying off course. Godzilla takes the blast to the chest, bringing the monster king to a knee. A painful snarl sneaks past his lips as he looks to Ghidorah. Zilla leaps onto Ghidorah, tearing away at flesh like a rabid dog. Ghidorah snarls, taking hold of Zilla's shoulders with each head and pulling in separate directions. Zilla's tenacious grip never yields as he squeals in pain, gripping Ghidorah's central neck. A line of blue light travels up his spines, signaling his atomic breath, but it would never come. The golden dragon's body is flung backward from Godzilla's atomic ray as the monster king rises to his feet. Ghidorah's grip loosens as Zilla falls to the ground, adding on with his atomic breath.

The dragon cackles beneath the waves of atomic heat, all six eyes narrowing on Godzilla. All three necks brim with golden power, funneling into each maw into a single beam of energy as they fired. The blast blows through Godzilla's attack, slamming into the monster king's upper body. The attack takes the monster off his feet, sending him sailing back into the depths the ocean. Zilla backs away as the golden demon rises, being sent sailing with a bat of his wing. Each neck once again glows with golden light as Ghidorah takes aim. Zilla grunts, closing his eyes to embrace death but it never comes. Painful chirps fill his ears as he opens an eye to find Mothra taking the blast head on. Reflective scales do nothing as Mothra burns away into golden spores of light. Ghidorah snarls before screeching in victory. Zilla lunges forward, slamming his weight into the dragon only to be flung aside by it's might. Bouncing across the ice, Zilla skids to a halt, a painful roar escaping his maw.

Ghidorah cackles with glee, wings spreading to take off but the ice beneath him cracks. Blue light passing through the layers as an atomic blast burns through. The dragon slips into the icy waves as Godzilla rises to pull the beast down. Ghidorah bites down on Godzilla, lifting himself and the monster king from the waves. Rising to the skies above, Godzilla struggles to claw his way free. A cackle from behind Ghidorah marks Rodan's return as he slams into the golden dragon. All three monsters fall from the heavens, crashing through the ice and into the ocean. The first to rise is Ghidorah, flapping his wings free of the freezing waters. The dragon rains down hell into the crater of water, watching explosions go off beneath the waves.

Beneath the waters, Rodan hugs the form of Godzilla as his scales begin to harden. The Titan slowly fades, but ensures his energy fuels Godzilla. As the monster king hits the ground, Rodan's body turns to ash. Silence surrounds Godzilla for a moment, the sounds of animals across the sea filling his ears. He feels the planet fall into disarray because of Ghidorah's rise. Godzilla rises, snarling as wounds healed, his eyes staring through miles of ocean toward Ghidorah. He reign in the rogue titans, and assert dominance once more. His dorsal plates crackle with atomic fury, first a dark blue then a churning crimson. Rodan's energy fuels his own, summoning every ounce of power within.

Ghidorah cackles in victory above the icy ocean, each flap of his wings bringing chaos around the globe. The dragon's brash act would end as the ocean below him boils. Ice shatters as a torrent of red energy slams into him. The waves boil so hot that Godzilla becomes visible for a moment as the red spiral ray cleaves through Ghidorah. The dragon cries out before being engulfed in flames and destruction. Godzilla's blast of energy vanishes, the waves engulfing him once more. It would be minutes before he rose again, but he did. Zilla shakily rises to his feet, lowering his head to Godzilla. Godzilla rears his head back and roars in triumph, shaking the heavens. Turning away from the destruction and chaos of battle, Godzilla sinks beneath the waves. Zilla waits for a moment, roaring out as well before diving into the ocean as well.