chapter two

Author notice
Hi guys so sorry about neglecting my stories hopefully going to work ona few things today. This chapter a smytheberry short story and I am planning to publish a new short story collection which isn't based on smytheberry but will include smytheberry friendship. The first story in that collection is going to be a claringberry.

anyways on with this story.

Rachel was in her ensuite getting a towel and some massage oils she wasn't comfortable with the thought of massaging sebastian and it had nothing to do with him having been trouble in the past. It had everything thing to do with the fact that he was gorgeous and given they were planning to get an apartment together Rachel didn't want to start feeling awkward around him.

She went into her bedroom and laid a towel out on her bed just as someone knocked on her door. She walked over and opened in to see sebastian stood there he smiled at her and walked into her room

Rachel closed the door and turned to see sebastian already stripping off for his massage.

" thank you for this though I must warn you if your as good I expect you to be I might expect this on a regular basis" he said before flopping down on the bed.

" where about does your back hurt" Rachel asked as she decanted some oil onto her palm and warmed it up by rubbing her hands together.

" everywhere but the lower part especially" he said Rachel gently placed her hands on his back and started to massage him.

" and I thought nothing could stop your singing" sebastian said.

" tell me if you don't like anything I do" Rachel said.

" it's amazing... definitely want this on a regular basis" he breathed.

Rachel didn't know how long she spent slowly massaging him but she started to feel tired and yawned.

" blimey Broadway have you seen the time your were doing me for almost two hours... that didn't sound right did it" sebastian said sitting u

" how do you feel" Rachel asked trying to ignore his phrasing had flustered her.

" marvellous" sebastian said standing up.

" good I'm glad it helped"rachel said starting to clear the oils away.

" it did and now all your hard work will be ruined as I sleep on the sofa again" sebastian said.

" you can sleep in here if you want to..." Rachel started to say.

" what's this Broadway has my half naked body made you want me" he said with a sly smile.

" I was going to finish my sentence with i will sleep on the couch" Rachel said.

" no i cant allow that if your sore then my next massage won't be as good" sebastian said

" honestly " she laughed sebastian was now stood looking at her funny.

" what" she asked.

" I was just thinking maybe we could top and tail" he said Rachel looked at him.

"  oh" Rachel said.

" it's ok if you don't trust me" sebastian said grabbing his tshirt and heading towards the door.

" ok" Rachel said.

" really" he asked smiling.

" yeah along as you behave" she said.

" never been told that regards sleeping arrangements before" he smirked.

A few minuts later they were both laid in bed sebastian was laid with his head at the bottom of the head.

" I still cant believe sky and Marley are having a baby" sebastian said.

" I still cant believe my dads" Rachel said and then nearly jumped as sebastian touched her feet and then began to rub them.

" I might not be the professional massuer that you are but I'm sure I can give you a nice foot rub" he said.

His gentle story,es on her feet made her start to relax and drift off to sleep.

The next  morning...

" er um" Rachel was woken by Marley clearing her thought and as Rachel followed her sisters eyes she saw sebastian laid next to her only his head was on the pillow.

" marls I..." Rachel started to say.

" no need to explain I know the power a smythe can have on a girl I'm pleased for you both" Marley said.

" no marls it's not what you think" Rachel started to say.

" your sister is amazing" sebastian said Rachel turned to see a sleepy looking sebastian.

" that I didn't need to know" Marley said.

" he meant the massage" Rachel said.

" actually I meant in general your pretty incredible Broadway" sebastian said.

"  I had come in here to ask you what you wanted for breakfast rach" Marley said.

" I will make it as a thank you for working out my kinks" sebastian said getting out of bed.

Marley left the room as sebastian went to the ensuite.

Rachel laid there wondering when and why sebastian had moved position in bed.

A few minutes later sebastian came out of the bathroom and smiled at her.

" how come you moved" Rachel asked.

" because you kept kicking me in the face... what on earth were you dreaming about" he chuckled.

" I don't remember " Rachel said which was honest.

" right then I will go make breakfast" he said and headed to the door.

" Rachel can I just say last  night was great and not just the massage it was nice that we got to spend sometime away from all the baby and family drama. It was nice to just be sebastian not sebastian the big brother" he said.

" yeah I guess it was nice " Rachel said.

" yeah... right then breakfast " sebastian said and left the room.

Author notice

Hi guys hope you enjoyed this chapter hoping to get another chapter of it done in the next few days.