Nando's Shift:)

Sorry for the misspelled words and stuff I'm not used to this phone so I might write the wrong letters.. Hope you like it! Comment rate vote whatever that stuff you do is:) --Mady

Me and Lanee walk through the doors at exactly 6:30. "perfect timing girls." our boss Peter says. He's not really like a boss to us he's only six years older than us so he's like a friend. "Of course we're always on time!" Lanee says which causes all three of us to bust out laughing. We're rarely ever on time because of my 30-40 minute showers. We go into the back staff room and get out note pads and name tags.

I get to my section to my first costumers. It's a really old couple in their 70s their adorable and holding hands above the table. I suppress an awe and I sneak a picture to ago Lanee later. I set is as my wallpaper on my phone. I want a relationship like that when I'm older.

Skip 4 hours of working

A really loud group of five boys walk through the door. I roll my eyes and go over to the table in my section that they sat at. "Hey y'all I'm Taylor what can I get y'all to drink." I say in my country accent. I look up as all the boys take off their hats and sunglasses. Of course with my luck One Direction sits at my section. I stay calm while looking at them. I look at all of them taking in their appearances while my eyes get to the gorgeous blonde boy my eyes are mesmerized by his blue ones. There amazing like none I have seen before. I look away before I get to mesmerized by his eyes and look at Liam. "Can I get a water." He says politely. I nod my head and look at Louis and Harry. "Me too." they say in sync. I nod my head to them. And you I say politely looking at Niall. Gosh he's gorgeous. "I'll have a coke." he says I. That beautiful Irish accent. Zayns to bust looking or more like starting at something behind me. I turn around and see Lanee smiling while looking at a family. I turn back to Zayn and say, "Thats my best friend Lanee, I can get her if you'd like." he's still stairing so I take that as a yes. "Lanee come over here." I call her. I see Zayn blush and still stare at her. "Yes." she says oblivious to the hot boys beside us looking amused at their bandmate. "One of my customers is stairing at you." She looks overlay them and smiles but I see her eyes twinkle when she sees Zayn.