Prologue.

You were my conscience, so solid, now you're like water..

" I cannot believe you, I hate you so fucking much. " I spat with pure venom in my stare.

And we started drowning, not like we'd sink any further..

" Amber, baby.. c'mon it was a mistake. I'm only human! " He reasoned while trailing behind me.

But I let my heart go, it's somewhere down at the bottom..

I stopped dead in my tracks and stared at him blankly. " A mistake? Really Colby? Loving you was a damn mistake within itself. " I said, raising my voice a little.

But I'll get a new one and come back for the hope that you've stolen..

He laughed bitterly. " You're just a little girl Amber, I will never understand what goes on in that head of yours. "

I'd had enough, I gave him a hard slap to his face, causing him to stumble backwards. " Fuck you.. " I croaked then walked out of the house.

I'll stop the whole world, I'll stop the whole world..

From turning into a monster, eating us alive..

Don't you ever wonder how we survive?

Now that you're gone, the world is ours...

-

hi guys hi c: I'm alive and well. Well here is a book that will probably mean the most to me out of everything I've written. It will describe some personal situations and of course I'm going to spice it up a little because hey, I'm not interesting. Thank you guys for even paying attention to anything I've written, it's flattering. I love you all, 😌😘 Have a fabulous day you fabulous little shits.

-RRxo