i.

[ A/N : I've been kinda confused lately with how to start this story so I'm just gonna make this the first chapter and kind of build this up slowly. lolol sorry for the inconvenience loves xoxo ]

Amber

" And your new Diva's Champion.. Amber! " Lillian announced as I sat on the turnbuckle with my title propped on my shoulder. The tears poured out of my eyes and I couldn't help but smile. This was literally the best moment of my life and nothing could ruin that, not even my worst enemy. The crowd was going insane and I loved every moment of it. Just when life couldn't get any worse there's always something to pick you up again. I blew a final kiss to the crowd and walked up the ramp on my way to backstage.

I was showered with congratulations and hugs and for once I actually felt important. I made my way to my lockeroom, set my title down and made my way into the shower. 

After doing my business, I threw on a crop top with some jeans.. nothing serious. While I was putting my things in my gym bag, my phone buzzed.

Seth: ' Congrats on your win. '

I rolled my eyes, the nerve of this asshole. I hoisted my bag on my shoulder and my title on the other and made my way to my car.

" Hey Sweetie. " A deep voice boomed throughout the entire parking lot, causing me to turn around.

There he was, the man I hated the most.. the man who broke me and called it an accident.. the man who gave no solitary fucks about my feelings, Colby Lopez.

" Jesus do you ever leave? " I spat then turned around and continued walking. 

" But whyyy honey? I just wanted to congratulate my girlfriend on becoming the Diva's Champion. That's all you'd talk about when we were together, you finally made it. " He said in that cocky tone that disgusted me the most. 

" First of all, don't call me honey.. you lost that priviledge when I caught you fucking my bestfriend. " I spat. " Secondly, don't congratulate me.. act like I don't exist. You did a hell of a job doing that during our relationship. " I finished then continued walking to my car.

He turned me around so that we were down eye to eye. " What was I supposed to do? I need a REAL woman, not some little girl that barely knew how to please my needs. " He said.

I was going to slap him but he caught my hand and pressed his lips against mine, I jerked away and slapped him hard. I put my stuff in the trunk and got inside my car and drove off, not caring if I hit him or not.

-

The Next Day

I woke up and yawned slightly, I was still kind of in a bad mood from yesterday. But you know, anything involving Seth upsets me nowadays. 

I walked into the bathroom and stripped down for a shower, after 20 minutes I got out the shower and dried my hair with a towel. I threw on a sweater and some black skinny jeans with my black vans and blow dried and curled my hair. I grabbed my phone and room key then left down to the cafe to get some breakfast. 

When I got to the cafe I was engulfed into a big hug by my best friend / mentor AJ. She was literally my bestfriend and someone I looked up to, she's the one who got me interested into wrestling. Quite frankly, I owe my entire career to her.. I don't know where I'd be without her.

" Hey beautiful. " April cooed then sat across from me with her plate of fruit. " Hows it feel to be Diva's Champ so far? " She asked then stuffed a piece of mango in her mouth. 

" It's pretty great, I honestly didn't think I'd see the day. " I smirked, she nodded.

" So I was wondering if you'd want to go to the club with me tonight and a few other people. " She asked.

" Like who? " I asked then ate some of my eggs.

" I don't know.. " she trailed. " Like RomanSethandDean .. " she said all at once but I still caught what she said. 

" Apes, you know how I feel about having .. that asshole around me. It gives nothing but bad vibes and it puts me in a bad mood. "  I said.

" C'mon pleaaase, " she begged and whined. " Just think of it as a bestfriends night. We haven't been able to hang out in ageeeessss. " she whined even more.

After five minutes of April whining I finally gave in. " Fine .. fine, but keep that asshole away from me. "  I said, not being able to even say his name. 

" Okay! " She perked, " You will not be dissappointed Ambs, I promise. "  she said then threw her plate away and skipped off.

I shook my head, threw away my plate and went to the parking lot to get to the arena. I got in the car and started the engine. ' All I Want ' by Kodaline started playing and the tears started to form in the corner of my eyes, that was Seth and I's song.

I wiped my tears and continued to drive, I don't need any more reminders of Seth today.

My phone started ringing and I answered it, " Hello? "

" H-Hey Amber.. c-can we talk? " 

Helluuuurr ! It's the first chapter YAY c: This is what Amber looks like, well not really but you get the drift lol. Enjoy, Comment, and Vote ♥ Love youuu guys [:

-RRxo