School History

Hey people sorry for not updating faster. It's cause of school and stuff. I'm so angry right now. I got off of wattpad for a minute and I came back and what I had wrote erased. I was so angry. Anyway on to the story!

Hey people well I'm just gonna use real names from know on. Like jaws jaws is Jozelyn and ice cream is Isabel and Blondie or izzy is Izabel. And Ms. R is Ms. Renft.

In fact my first period teacher is Mrs. Minier. But you pronounce it Mrs. Minyay. You do that because her husband is French.

My second period teacher is Mrs. Hammon. She teaches IDS which is basically LA (language arts and reading). My first period teacher teaches science.

My third period teachers are Mr. Niño and Mr. Robinson. Mr. Robinson is basically my teacher though. They teach the trombone and flute. I'm in band. Mr. Niño teaches trombone and Mr. Robinson teaches the flute.

Then is lunch. The best of all.XD

Then my fourth period teacher is Ms. Renft. She teaches math. And like I said earlier she always had a dumb joke of the day.

Then fifth period is Mr. Baker. He teaches tech apps.

Then sixth period is Coach Infante and Coach Harryman. She's actually a girl. It's kinda weird although I bet some people think it's funny.

Then seventh and last period is Ms. Thorpe that teaches World Cultures or Social Studies.

Man that was a lot. Well I felt like it was a lot. It probably wasn't. Now I feel like telling you my school history. I think I will.

The first school I went to was McKamy Elementary. I went there for pre k. Then I went to Mitchell Elementary. I went there for kindergarten through the beginning of second grade. I finished second grade in McWhorter Elementary and started third grade there too. Then I finished third grade in Strickland Intermediate. After that I went to Dave Blair Elementary for fourth and fifth grade. Now I am in Vivian Field Middle School. In sixth grade of course.

Well I think that's it for now. Byyye!!!

I hoped you enjoyed this chapter. It was just a little more about me. If there were any errors please forgive me. I'm too lazy to go back and check it. If it was boring I warned you that if you didn't want to know about my life to just stop reading it so don't tell me I didn't warned you. It's in the intro if you don't believe me go back and check it.

Bye random people!,

~XYULISSACARTERX

XD