Txunamy

It's school time and assistant and Ava are on the bus. An 8 year old girl goes on the bus and she's is tough, her name is txunamy and she wants to sit where she wants all the time. She told This girl to get out of her seat so she moved her to another seat and got her seat.
Assistant: Looks like we have a new bully.
When they arrived for school they ate breakfast and Txunamy came to Ava.
Txunamy: What's up scrub?
Ava: Don't call me that. And why did you do that to this girl?
Txunamy: Do What, remove a girl from my seat on the bus? I always sit in that spot and I always will.
Ava: (thinking) That's how you are going to be.
They got to class and then did some math work. Ava got everything right. Then it was lunch, they had chicken wraps. They were talking about their weekends and txunamy was talking to her friends.
Txunamy: That girl is a runt and she loves older boys. It's time I taught her something.
Then it was recess and they played ball, txunamy comes by.
Txunamy: Hello runt.
Ava: Uh hello, what do you want?
Txunamy: I want your advice on getting an older boy.
Ava: Well I don't think so because older boys don't get girls like that.
Assistant: Yeah they only get younger girls who are nice and confident. Unlike you.
Txunamy: You want to get some.
Assistant: Ok.
Assistant starts to step on Txunamys foot. Txunamy slaps her. They started fighting and beating each other up. The other kids were chanting fight fight fight fight fight. Assistant won the fight.
Assistant: Don't ever call people names again you hear?
Txunamy nods.
Ava: You know I have been through alot of problems with people I know but I show them how I feel. I have been scolded by Sadie, Noah, Millie, and I am not going to get told off by you.
She spits at Txunamy and walks off. Later in class she reads a book about respect.
Announcer: Will Ava brown, assistant, an txunamy please report to the principals office immediately.
They go to the principals office and talked.
Principal: Assistant, you don't beat up people like that, next time they are bothering you or another person you let an adult know.
Assistant: I understand.
Principal: Txunamy, You Don't call people names or move someone from a seat on the bus just because you want to sit there.
Txunamy: I'm sorry.
Principal: And Ava you don't spit at people. But I am very proud you put your foot down.
Ava: Thanks.
Principal: Ok Lets see how I'm going to deal with you. Txunamy you're in detention for 3 weeks and be assigned another seat on the bus during that time, Assistant you will be writing a paper about what you did in recess, and Ava you will be helping out with your gym teacher after class for 3 days.
They accepted their punishment and then the principal called their folks. When they got home they talked to their sitters.
Noah: Okay Ava I cannot believe this you spit at a girl who is older than you. What's up?
Ava: She started it this morning on the bus...
Noah: Yeah Yeah I know that, But you cannot do that. You can't have another day disrespecting your peers.
Ava: She disrespected me and another girl. I got to do something.
Noah: I know you stood up to her. But no spitting.
Ava: I understand.
Ava goes to her room for homework. When she was finished she came back down to see Noah, tears were streaming down his face. He was looking at his phone and then Ava went to color at the table.
Noah: Ava could you get me a box of tissues please?
Ava got him some tissues. She went back to coloring for a few minutes and then Noah call her name again.
Noah: Ava yesterday when I yelled at you I was disappointed in you. When you went with Cate I got jealous and I had a dream that you were taken by a crook. He said that I got mad at you and I was acting like Sadie. (Sniffs) But I am not Sadie. I'm Noah, I don't want to lose you. I never did. From now on we share our problems with each other.
Ava: Agreed. And I am sorry about yesterday and today I just like that Cate can do mermaid stuff and she is pretty and fun. But you can be cool and cute I just wanted to hang with other people. I still love you. I don't want to hurt your feelings.
Ava hugs Noah and he was crying in her arms.
Ava: It's ok Calm down I love you.
They then made dinner and ate and talked about what happened at school. They then go to bed.