The tantrum

The next morning Sadie is working out, Gaten is cooking, Ava and Jacie play outside and Ava wants to play on the playground.
Jacie: I want to play makeover games.
Ava: I want to play on the slides first.
Jacie: Well I don't feel playing with the slides I just wanted to ok I will.
Ava and Jacie play on the slides Jacie finds the orange tree and reaches for an orange.
Ava: Jacie dont do that it's my moms orange.
Jacie: Ok come on, she won't notice, you want one.
Jacie tries to throw an orange for Ava but it hits her. Then Ava starts screaming and Jacie is apologizing and then Sadie comes by to see what's going on.
Ava: Your sister got an orange from the tree without permission and she threw it at me!
Sadie: Jacie go.
Jacie goes inside.
Sadie: Ava my sister is trying to see what is the house is like and you are not going to be sensitive.
Ava: But..
Sadie: No but now you respect her.
Ava started to flip out and break things but Sadie got her and brought her inside. Ava fight off Sadie and reached for the stairs and they stopped there.
Ava: I want Noah. (Repeatedly)
Sadie: Noah is gone he is not coming.
Ava: I don't care I still want him and your not going to be grabbing me and taking me inside like that.
Sadie: Well You were throwing a fit.
Ava: Stop saying that!
Sadie: You threw a fit!
Ava: No I did not!
Sadie: And you're throwing one right now so go to your room.
Ava: I did not do anything!
Sadie: Go!
Ava: I am not doing anything!
Sadie: Jacie is going out of her room and you're going in your room now!
Ava started whining.
Sadie: If I have to pick you up and carry you to your room, I garrunte Mille will be back in 5 minuets just to get you in trouble. So GO!
Ava: What do I got to?!
Sadie: Because you're throwing a temper tantrum!
Ava: And Jacie throws an orange at me.
Sadie: So she is going to her room too.
Ava: You just said she is not!
Sadie: (annoyed) Go to your room.
Ava refuses.
Sadie: If I have to tell you one more time I am calling Millie.
Gaten tells Sadie that he's is finished with the chores.
Sadie: Gaten shut up and go to the dishes.
Gaten: They're Washing.
Sadie: Dishes.
Gaten: They're Washing.
Sadie: Go. One more time and you are going to your room too.
Gaten goes. Ava is still upset.
Sadie: Jacie is going to her room and you're going to your room.
Ava: You just Said she is not.
Sadie: GO!
Jacie is filming the tantrum and she is laughing.
Sadie: GO... TO... Your... Room!
Ava: It's not my room. It's Charlie's.
Sadie: I said "Go to your room."
Jacie: Sadie, could you get me a spoon?
Sadie: A spoon? Why do want a spoon?
Jacie: For my peaches.
Sadie: Alright just sit in your room right now.
Jacie: I am filming.
Sadie accepted.
Sadie: (to Ava) go to your room.
Ava refused.
Sadie: Ava one more time I swear I am to send that video to Mille.
Charlie: Ava everybody wants to hurt you.
Ava started to wail again.
Sadie: What?
Ava: Charlie Said everyone wants to hurt you.
Jacie started to laugh.
Ava: Stop it! Jacie!
Sadie: Go to your room!
Ava: Not if she's filming!
Ava runs of to the garage. Jacie follows and Sadie chases after her. Ava is whining in the garage and tries to throw things but Sadie got her and succeeded on taking her to her room. She shuts the door and Ava tries to go out but Sadie puts her hand over the door until she calms down. Ava sat in her room and thinks what she has done. Sadie called Millie and tells her what happened.
Millie: (on the phone) I told her about Noah she needs to learn to deal without him. I mean I know she likes Noah but she has to give you a chance like she's does to all the other cast members. You're the newest one and she must obey and respect you. But she can still like Noah but she must give you a chance.
Ava was thinking about what Sadie has done and she learned to behave with her and her sister. Sadie finally comes into her room and talked to her.
Ava: I am sorry for throwing a tantrum and I will be nice to Jacie and play makeover with her.
Sadie: Well, my sister she wants to do a little makeover and I did not want to do it so I figured you wanted to.
Ava: Well I want to play on the playground first and then do make up but I guess Jacie gets to choose first.

Sadie: Ok, Jacie is older than you. Only by 2 years.

Ava: I understand that.

Sadie: So if you be nice to my sister she will be nice to you.

Ava: Ok.

They go back downstairs and Ava plays make up with Jacie. When Jacie does Ava first Ava look in the mirror and was shocked.

Ava: I love it, now you.

Ava does Jacie and made her look cool. Jacie loves it too.

Jacie: Thanks Ava.

They hug.

Ava: Im sorry for being mean, I just wanted to have fun and I am.

Jacie: That's Fine.

Gaten: Guys, Dinner!

Gaten has made pizza lasagna

Gaten has made pizza lasagna. The girls love it and it was the best mixer of food. Sadie has made her own dinner and she loves it. Gaten helps the girls go to bed and tell them a story.
Gaten: There once was a boy who was teased. He was teased for his teeth. He had no friends and tried to tease them back and then he saw a girl he Liked. He goes up to her and start to say "Hello" and the girl said hello back. He gave her some flowers and chocolate. The girl said "Thanks But I must go" and the boy was disappointed. He goes to class and then he was learning about how to win a girls attention. He tried everything to win her love. He even asked her out on a date. Until finally she said that she's is a vegetarian, and a Muslim, but I can give you my number. And he said thanks. And they lived happily ever after.
The story ended and they went to sleep.