Chapter 21

So my mom called a head board meeting today with all of the pack leaders. I'm anxious to see how it will go but I'm not allowed at the meeting Dinah is in Hawaii for some promo thing for Bottled Up, and I've been stuck at School. Zendaya is off in France working on a new movie and Diggy has been in L.A. filming for his show Grown-ish. Lauryn is supposed to be coming over so that we can have a writing session I've been slacking on my music but I just haven't been in the mood to write my phone goes off and it's my baby.

"Hey baby how's Hawaii?"

"Hey love it's good but I miss you though."

"I miss you too when are you coming home?"

"At the end of the week love but I got some stuff to do with Ally before so I'll see you after that."

"Okay love but my best friend is here so I'll talk to you later love you baby."

"Love you more thickums." I hung up the phone and went to open the door.

"Hey bighead what took you so long?"

"Sorry I was on the phone with my baby."

"Ooo and how is Miss Jane doing?"

"She's doing fine." I laugh.

"So let's get to writing you know we haven't done this in a long time I miss writing music together you know."

"I know I just been busy a lot with my parents project and school but I miss this as well." she brought her guitar and I got on my piano. We started our little process I really miss writing music just for me and to be free I always felt at home when I'm creating music we spent like 3 hours when we started to get hungry.

"We really made progress but my ass is hungry now."

"Yeah me to what you want to eat?"

"Girl I got Taste of Jack in the Box."

"Shit me to let's go." I got up and headed out my apartment.

"My car or yours girl?"

"Yours I don't feel like driving right now."

"Of course you don't." I laugh we got in my BMW and drove off.

"So how are things with you and Dinah really?" Lauryn asked.

"We're good now she really made it up to me I love her you know."

"I can see have y'all have sex yet?"

"No but she did give me head and that shit was amazing." I was cheesin hard.

"Ooo so her head game is that good."

"Yes girl but to be honest I'm scared to have sex with her."

"Why?"

"Because I don't know if I'm ready to go all the way yet, plus I've been thinking a lot lately."

"Thinking about what?"

"Normani." I sigh.

"Girl what." Lauryn Yelp.

"I know it's just something about her
And she's dating her photographer Blair. Them two seem hella close and he is always with her."

"No but she do have a girlfriend though."

"Who?"

"Your little sister best friend."

"Deyani well damn she is cute not as cute as you but you have Dinah so leave Normani alone."

"Yeah you right my baby is fine."

"But Normani look like she could put it down in the bedroom." Jala said.

"Would you shut up."

"Girl I'm just saying if things don't work out between you and Dinah you should try Normani out."

"Bruh just shut the fuck up please."

"Ok ok you really need some dick..."

Dinah Pov

"Hey Ally you got that potion ready for Normani?"

"Yesss it's all done now all we got to do is give it to her."

"Good because she needs to get away from Deyani."

"Yeah after that happens I can call Mike to come get her."

"So you think they're going to lock her up again."

"Maybe I really don't know but probably the did locked her up for a reason she really is dangerous my mom said omega's can lose control and destroy everything and their path including themselves."

"Well it's a good thing that we're getting rid of her. Hey let's go we're going to be late."

"Yeah let's go." we got to go to my car and headed to money studio session you walked into Studio A.

"Hey Mani." We both said.

"Hey guys what are you doing here?"

"We came to check up on you." Ally answer.

"All that's sweet."

"We also bought you your favorite drink." I said handing her the bottle
thanks cuz I love y'all Normani getting up to hug us.

"So how is Deyani Normani?"

"She's good we actually finally had our first date it was amazing I really love that girl you know."

"Hey Dinah I'm sorry about how everything went down Deyani kind of lost her cool but she said to tell you guys that she's sorry."

"No problem but we got to get going you see you later Mani." I said getting up to hug her and leave.

"See you guys later." she said as we walked out the studio.

"So how long will it take effect." I asked Ally.

"Not long it's going to slowly work its way into her system."

"Good I'm going home I'll see you later."

"Yeah later." Now all I got to do is sit back and watch as my plan unfolds.