QUOTES (randomly chosen)

Don't let the world change your smile. Let your smile change the world☺☺.

He who you are and not what others want you to be. They don't understand your life, only you can.

Don't lose hope on one person. If he/she goes.... Hmmmm.... No problem.... There are many fishes in the sea.

Enjoy everyday of your life to the fullest, because you never know if a tomorrow is promised.

Don't let them bring you down. Show them you can stand on your own.

Be happy... So least smile. You don't own all the problems in the world.

I just want to see you happy. So can you put on a real smile? For my sake, at least?

You can change the world of you put your mind to it.

The world may try to bring you down, just know you may not have all the answers but just look inside your heart and you'll be okay.

I don't want to be your second option. I don't even want to be an option. I want to be your first choice, first thought, first word. I want to be yours and only yours.

You think I have a life perfect with my kettle act,but only if you wake me my story first, you'll take it all back.

Heyy guys. Sorry for the late updates. I was kinda busy as still is. So I'll have slow updates.