STORY OF HER LIFE

Ummm hey guys. This is not a quote nor a poem. It's just a little story of a teenage girl's life. It's actually a true story so please leave your thoughts in the comments.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Story of her life

I am just fed up. You said I'm your girlfriend and you love me with all your heart. You would do anything for me. Those are the words you are telling your friends. But do you actually mean that? Hmmm, let me think. No you don't. You don't mean anything that you said.

Beginning of the story
We were just great together. Happy we were not having anything to worry about. You used to treat me like your queen. More like your wife. I was so happy. For everyone we were goals, a cute couple 💑. You used to be a loyal boyfriend, always caring for my health. I always was your first priority. In your spare time you would call me or message me. But everything changed after you staying 2 days away💔💔.

Afterwards during the story
Now all you have time for is your friends and that other girl that you call your cousin. But you think I'll trust the it's my cousin thing? No I won't even though I trust you with all my heart. You don't I'll find out the truth. The girl you said who is your cousin is actually one of your ex. You actually think I'd believe is your cousin after seeing how you would act with her? No I won't. So being all confused and don't know what to do I began cutting. I trusted you but all that you could do is betray me. Do you know how that feels? No you don't because if you did you wouldn't have continued. But wait ✋✋. How would I know that you know and just don't care about me and my feelings? Hmmm maybe you don't know, so I'll keep it that way. So I started to share my feelings with my best friend and we started to get close as you said. Did you feel how I felt? Maybe. I don't know if it's the same feeling. You said we over. I tried to act like I don't really care. I did for a night but the next day in school I couldn't held back tears 😢😢. If you ask my sisters they would tell you. Then to learn it was just a prank, I was wondering do you know how it felt losing someone after a 4 months relationship? The one you truly trust? I don't know so leave it as that. Then you apologize. And I fell for it. I wonder what you have that makes me always fall for you. So you acted normal. I stopped cutting my hand because of somebody else who really cares for me. So now it looks like it you understand. So you acted loyal. But today when I saw you hugging her, lifting her off her feet, I felt like you don't need me. Trying not to cut I decide to cry. Nobody knows I was crying they all thought I was sleeping. I prefer keep it that way. Even you don't know. and if you really cared you would have noticed. But apparently she is your everything. If that makes you happy then be it. Do what you feel like doing but please make yourself happy. Story to be continued....

DailyaDudhnath
Savage_little_angel
kriztina65
DarkRoyal101
PravishMunilall

Dedicated to that someone. Those tag would know who and what this story is about.✌✌❤