Twelve

It had been a few weeks and Jin was feeling much better. He was often jumping around to make the others laugh and hype them up after a mission that he wasn't able to go on. He was finally well enough for him and Namjoon to have fun and Jin couldn't be more thankful. He heard the door open and a sweaty, panting Jungkook walked in with the others following him. Jin walked over and made funny noise. "Yah! You took forever! I didnt know what to do with the whole house to myself again." He said and he laughed when the others giggled.

   He liked cheering them up like this. "Namjoon! Get your ass in here and let me kiss you!" He said as Namjoon entered the house. He hurried up to Namjoon and acted like he was going to kiss him, but instead he stopped right before then rushed off in the opposite direction. "Catch me!" He yelled and Namjoon laughed before running to chase Jin. "It's good to see him this way again.." Hoseok said to Jimin and he nodded. They liked it when he was happy and energetic, even when they were exhausted.

   Namjoon chased Jin until they were out on the backyard patio and Jin was at the edge of the pool. He was holding his arms out and his head back with his eyes closed. Namjoon saw his chance and tackled Jin into the pool. They breached the surface, laughing and coughing. Jin wrapped his arms around Namjoon's neck and gave him the kiss he said he wanted to give him. Namjoon wrapped his arms around Jin's torso and smiled. "I'm so glad to see you like this.." he said and Jin smiled. "Well, it feels better to be able to act like myself without hurting.."  he said.

  He splashed Namjoon before climbing out of the pool and running inside, despite the fact that he was dripping wet. Namjoon got out and chased him, really not expecting to finding him lying naked in the bed waiting for him. He was sprawled out with his eyes closed. Namjoon bit his lip and closed the door and began to undress as he walked up to the foot of the bed. He swallowed thickly and slowly began to climb up the bed, running his hands up Jin's smooth, muscular legs. He began to kiss at his inner thigh and he smirked when he heard the other's breath hitch.

   Jin held back a moan when he felt a hand on his dick. He kept his eyes closed and bit his lip. Namjoon kissed up to Jin's hip and began stroking him painfully slow. Jin suddenly moaned when he felt the warmth of Namjoon's mouth wrap around him. He looked down and moaned at the sight. Namjoon sucked lightly and a shiver went down his spine at the sound Jin made. He took Jin in all the way, closing his eyes to focus. He began to bob his head and he hummed when he felt the other's fingers in his hair. "Shit, baby.." Jin moaned and bucked his hips.

   Namjoon smirked and held his hips down, dipping his tongue into the slit. Jin let out a broken moan and threw his head back. "Joonie, I'm close..." He said and his body tensed as his orgasm approached, that tight knit in his lower abdomen ready to snap. Namjoon hummed and bobbed his head, rubbing his thigh. Jin let out a breathy moan then tugged Namjoon's hair as he came. He panted as he came down from his high and the other hummed in appreciation and crawled up. Jin opened his eyes just in time and realized Namjoon was right over him. He smirked when he watched him swallow.

   Namjoon brought his thumb up to wipe the corner of his mouth then licked his thumb. He kept his eyes locked with Jin's the entire time and leaned down and kissed Jin deeply. Jin moaned as he tasted himself on Namjoon's lips and grabbed his shoulders, suddenly flipping them. Jin took control of the kiss and began to grind on Namjoon's lap. He reached behind himself and prepped himself. He soon lined Namjoon up with himself and sank down on him, causing Namjoon to let out a low groan. He involuntarily thrusted his hips up, causing Jin to moan and they soon began to move together.

   Jin was grinding and Namjoon was thrusting up into him. It didn't take long until they both came, panting and Jin lifted himself off of Namjoon and then collapsed next to him. "I love you...." Jin said and cuddled up to Namjoon. "Love you too... If this is how you're gonna greet me every time you stay home when we go on missions they damn I may just keep it this way.." he said and chuckled.