Twenty-one

Hoseok came bursting into the bangtan house, yelling and crying as he carrying the limp body of his boyfriend. Namjoon ran to the medical room and Jin hurried with him. "Jimin!" Hoseok yelled as he carried Yoongi to the medical room.

Jimin came out and gasped at the sight of Yoongi's limp, bloody body in Hoseok's arms. "Oh my God! Come on!" He said and quickly ran to get a bed ready. He gathered IV's, breathing equipment, and many more things he would need. Taehyung gasped and quickly began to help hook Yoongi up to numerous different things.

Hoseok was crying and it hurt everyone to see the happiest member out of them all crying his eyes out. He was stroking Yoongi's hair. "Hobi, what happened?" Jimin asked as he quickly hooked a blood bag up to Yoongi due to the amount of blood loss he could see had already happened. Hoseok looked up at him and shook his head before beginning to tell what had happened.

One hour earlier

Namjoon, Jin, Hoseok, and Yoongi walked into a building and put away their umbrellas since it was raining and followed a guard to a room. They were meeting with another mafia group of South Korea. Yoongi walked in before them all with Hoseok behind him since the two were the main guards of Bangtan. Hoseok furrowed his eyebrows when he saw the way Yoongi's eyes widened as he and the other mafia members looked at each other.

   Yoongi glanced at Hoseok and hid the way he acted. The leader of the other mafia noticed and laughed. "Well, I see how it is. I am the leader, Sheng, of this Mafia.. This is my wife, Mi-sung. These are my body guards, Mou and Dai, and This is my right hand man, Jang." Sheng said and Yoongi and Jang shared a tense glance at each other.

   After about twenty minutes of talking and tense air, Sheng decided to break the ice. "RM, I bet you didn't know Suga here use to be one of my best men." he said and Yoongi looked down as they stood. "He and Jang were partners.." He added and Namjoon looked at Yoongi, but he didn't say anything. "Well, if he left your group he must have had a good reason. So if you don't mind, we'll be leaving." Namjoon said as the began to make their way out.

  Once they opened the door, they weren't even able to get their umbrellas open. Hoseok was hit and Yoongi turned to see Jang attacking. He growled and ran over, jumping in the way before Hoseok could get hurt. Hoseok cried out as he witnessed Jang plunge the knife into Yoongi's chest. "Yoongi!" He yelled as Yoongi fell but he caught him. Jin and Namjoon began shooting, killing everyone who dared to fight.

   As the rain poured, Hoseok held Yoongi in his arms. "I promised I'd keep you safe, sunshine.." Yoongi coughed as he looked up at his boyfriend. "I'm sorry, I had to protect you.." Yoongi gave a pained laugh and frowned. "Baby, haven't I told you that crying doesn't suit you." He said and gave a weak smile as he coughed again.

   "No... Nooo... Yoongi... Baby.. Stay awake.." Hoseok cried and it seemed that the harder Hoseok began to cry, the harder the rain fell. "Come on Hoseok! Let's get him to Jimin!" Namjoon said as Jin pulled up in the van. He helped Hoseok pick up Yoongi and he applied pressure with a rag to Yoongi's chest.

   Yoongi had put his bloody hand on the other's cheek but then he grunted as he put his hand back down and slowly shut his eyes, unable to hold consciousness anymore. "Yoongi!" Hoseok yelled and before he knew it, he was running Yoongi into the Bangtan House and he was standing by Yoongi's head as he watched him.

   Jimin was literally all doctor mode as he worked on Yoongi. "Everyone back up. I need space." He said as he put the tube down Yoongi's throat and hooked up a heart monitor. After a few minutes of working on him, the beeping suddenly turned into a continuous ring. Hoseok's heart stopped at he looked up at the monitor which began to flat line, his jaw dropped in terror.