twelve: tier one

"Well, he's dead." Yuuki ran a hand through his thin hair, sighing in frustration.

Taron kicked the closest chair near him, "What the fuck!"

Hongjoong watched his old pal throw his temper tantrum, he wasn't sure how to handle this situation.

Yeosang huffed, "I'm gonna go smoke."

As he walked off, Yuuki took his seat.

"Alright, looks like we're back to square one." Said Hongjoong.

Yuuki shook his head, "We could always look into the chip. Maybe we could track where it came from."

Hongjoong looked at an elderly couple sitting in the waiting room. "Let's hope that'll work."

"In the meantime, let's wait till we can investigate the body. Everybody go home and get some rest." Yuuki ordered.

Outside, Yeosang was full of anxiety.

He couldn't stop thinking about you, and all the pain you must be going through. You must be so alone, and scared.

Little did he know, you are perfectly fine. Just scared as shit at the time being.

Mingi was dragging Dmitri's unconscious body up the stairs, groaning every time he pulled.

"This fucking fuck weighs a ton." He said, once he reached the top of the stairs.

His breathing was heavy, but he continued to get Dmitri out of there.

"Wanna help out, instead of sitting and watching me suffer?" He spat.

You snapped out of it, and got up. "S-sorry."

Suddenly, guilt rushed through Mingi.

"You know what, just sit down I'm sorry, I'm an asshole, ignore me." He continued to drag Dmitri outside.

That's when it hit you.

You could escape, now's your chance!

But you couldn't move.

Dmitri's horrific screams were in your head, then you started to picture yourself.

If you left the house, would Mingi do the said to you? Would he kill you and show no mercy?

All these thoughts stopped you from moving your legs, you were too scared.

Time was up, once he stepped back inside.

"Whew! Next time, I'm chopping the next person up." He wipes the sweat off his forehead.

You knew you had to get out of here.

Mingi looked at you as you stared at the ground, the fuck is her deal?

Mingi huffed, "What? You never seen a dead body before? That stuff you see everyday in my line of work."

It seemed like he was out of energy.. maybe you could escape.

He got irritated once you didn't reply, "Hmph.. okay then. I'm going upstairs, holler if something else happens."

That's when you made a run for it.

Mingi sighed in frustration, once he heard the door close. "Really? This shit's gonna suck."

He started speed walking towards you, he knew you couldn't get very far.

________

oOF ANOTHA CLIFFHANGER

hope you guys enjoyed