Big Plans

I am pregnant.

I told the camera as silence took over my bedroom and everyone was like Oh My Gosh or I'm so happy. I then explained: This is a huge deal for me and a big opportunity to make a life that is completely new and amazing. I will update you all soon with details and I'll se you next time. Then I turn off the camera and everyone is freaking out.

You: Yeah I was waiting for this moment tot will everyone.

Brady: Dude. This is like Crazy AF in real life.
Excuse all those puns.

You: Well that song does explain my situation. Now I will have to post about this and do all that stuff.

Nick: So you know anything about your pregnancy?

You: I'm 3 weeks in. No symptoms. And nothing else. Now everyone out. I need my room to myself and I need to sleep. And can one of you get my sister.

Everyone: Sure.

Then they all fight to get your sister but then she yells "Stop yelling!!"

Everyone: Sorry.

Austin: Your sister needs you.

Ariana: At least my friends left so I work have to leave them.

Then she walks to your room and sees you. Then you say " I have a surprise for you Ari."

You: You are gonna be an aunt.

Ari: Really?  She starts jumping off the walls and hugging you. Then she says "you are really pregnant"

You: Yeah.

Ari: Do the boys know?

You: Yeah. Everyone knows. All the others. And remember you can't tell anyone.

Ari: Promise. And now who was that dream about?

You: Ok. So I'm not sure. But it was Austin or Brandon.

Ari: Wait. Who is the father of this baby?

You: One of them.

Ari: Wait. You don't know who the father is??

You: Yeah. I tried to avoid the question and then now I have to go back to doctor Sanchez to ask and do more tests. But it is true. Once I missed my period the first day I thought of it but just shrugged it off. Then it started escalating from there. And now I'm pregnant. So cool. Know I have told everyone. Now to post about it.

Then you posted about it and then fell asleep again and then we will continue one the next chapter.

CRAZY AF IS SUPER FREAKING GOOD. The song is amazing the only thing is, they are too innocent for this song. Like that's no good. Then are such pure boys, and they sang this song and now I'm rethinking just how much they know. Now after that song, the irl boys will be a lil bit more sexual and flirty in the story. sorry if you don't like that. And sorry for the short chapter. The next chapter is for the posts everyone did for your pregnancy then after thats is where some tea my stir up.