Introduction

It is 6 o'clock in the morning and I am standing in front of the window whose doors are open. I'm seeing my world and wondering how I created it. I'm standing at the place from where I could see my whole world and the view is so picturesque that it speaks about my creativity. I could see the people going for their jobs with a smile and zero tension, I could see the kids playing happily making memories of their childhood. The children are admitted in schools at the age of 8 and the education system is designed in such a way that it covers all the subjects and there are no groups. The people here are entirely different from the reality as I have given them the best atmosphere to live their life. In my world there is no injustice, no poverty, no caste system, no violence, no rape and harrassment. I only see positivity all over my world and the people could be noticed with kindness and generosity.
When I am thinking about all these things I remember how I became the Queen of this world and how the people here are so affectionate towards me. When I created this world, I made a promise to the nature that I will protect her being a guardian, I will save her from any threat and I'll punish all those who disrespect her. When I created humans I gave them kindness, generosity, peacefulness, intelligence but I don't wanted to give ego and anger. Each house has its own field for cultivating vegetables and fruits, the houses were built according to the desire of the people and we all consume a good, healthy and rich food. And finally I promised everybody that I will take care of this world and will satisfy all the needs of my people. These words of mine made them to trust me and they insisted me to be their Queen!