The Queen

Now, I feel proud of myself that I rule my own world where I have my own things and people. When I was asked to be the Queen I wanted to be the best of all so that I can give the best to my people. I wanted to do things that won't happen in the reality. I enjoy being the Queen of this world and this part of my life will be the most memorable one eventhough I live here only in my imagination. The time I'm spending here is more precious than the time I spend in the reality. I love this life very much as compared to the actual one because I'm the Queen here! All the people over here obey my words and I'm the girl of power!
     Apart from being a Queen, I'm the best dancer, the great singer, the top most business woman, the finest artist, the most popular heroine, the skilled engineer, the no.1 doctor and much more. I do what I wish and I become what I want to! "I'm the Queen of myself first and to the world next!". Day by day I'm becoming more powerful and confident about myself that I can achieve anything. I take perfect decisions regarding the business matters and now I'm the CEO of my company. I have no restriction here and also I'm able to satisfy my wants and needs easily. My world always looks peaceful and colourful which gives me happiness and prosperity and I hope that I'll achieve these things in the reality too. I have faith in myself that one day I'll become successful in my life and will reach greater heights.

   The life in live in my imagination gives me confidence to do things in the reality. If I'm achieving this much in my imagination, why can't I in the reality? Imagination is always better than knowledge and it influences everything we do. This way of living my life will take me to the path of success and it gives me opportunities to explore new things. And I conclude that I'll turn my imagination into reality successfully.