Chapter 5

Kai: "LISA COVER YOUR EYES!"

Lisa: "What? Wh...why?"

Kai: "JUST DO IT NOW!"

Lisa covered her eyes and that's when the particles stopped appearing. Yeonjun was recovering from that weird and strange moment.

Taehyun: "What...what happened?"

When Taehyun appeared in front of the mirror with the two other boys, particles started appearing around him. The same thing that had happened to Yeonjun was happening to him too.

Kai: "EVERYONE COVER YOUR EYES!"

All the boys already had a blindfold on so this was not a problem for them but the girls, their eyes weren't covered at all and they were exposing every single boy in the room to big a danger. Every boy in the room except for Kai.

The girls all had put a piece of clothing on their eyes and all they saw was black.

Jennie: "What is happening?"

Kai: "We live in—"

As soon as Kai started his sentence, particles started to form around him too, making it for him impossible to reveal anything about what was happening, and anything related to the mirror. The mirror knows. The mirror is not just a mirror and now he understands everything. He cannot say anything or he'll dissapear. Just like her. Just like HER.

Kai: "I can't reveal anything or something extreme will happen to me, but just trust me whenever I tell you to do something."

The girls and the boys decided to trust Kai. For the boys, it was an easy decision because Kai was their brother. For the girls, they still had doubts. They didn't know anything about him, and he was the one who had made HER dissapear right? But they still decided to trust him. This situation was driving everyone insane and they needed someone to guide them. To show them the way. And Kai just happened to be that person.

Jennie: "I have a question."

Kai: "What is it?"

Jennie: "What if—"

And that's when all the colours disappeared again.