Chapter 7 (Final Chapter)

Jisoo's POV

I started looking around me trying to remember how we all ended up here, but nothing came to my mind.

End of Jisoo's POV.

Jisoo: "Jennie. Jennie, wake up!"

Jennie: *slowly waking up* "What's the problem?"

Jisoo: "Look around is! Where the hell are we!?"

Jennie was shocked. It seemed like they were in some kind of galaxy and this time, there was no mirror. The boys were just in front of them sleeping. After taking a quick look at the boys Jennie put her blindfold on. Jisoo did so too.

Jennie: "BOYS! GIRLS! WAKE UP!"

Everyone woke up and then they all analyzed the situation. At first they were all shocked but then panick took over them and they quickly placed their blindfold on again which was just chilling around their neck.

Jennie: "I think.. I think I slowly understand what is happening but I don't think I'll be able to say it because you all know what might happen."

Soobin: "Do you remember your question Jennie? The one you tried to say before the colours dissapeared?"

Jennie: "Yes... I don't think I can say it out loud but... maybe we can do it."

Soobin: "What do you mean?"

Jennie: "I somehow feel connected to you. Like the other girls feel connected to the boys. I would like to try something. I... don't think it will end up well but I really need to know what is happening. So, are you willing to risk yourself Soobin?"

Soobin thought for a few seconds but then went for it. This whole situation is already crazy so why not making it crazier?

Soobin: "Yes."

Jennie slowly raised her right hand up.

Jennie: "Can you feel it?"

For some unknown reason, Soobin could feel Jennie raising her hand while they weren't even touching each other.

Soobin: "Yes, I can!"

Jennie slowly stuck out her finger and Soobin followed her. Their fingers were about to touch.

Jennie: "Are you ready?"

And Soobin finally understood what Jennie was trying to do.

Soobin: "Yes, I am. I'm ready!"

Their fingers finally touched and what Soobin faired to happen happened. Jennie completely dissapeared leaving him alone. Soobin slowly felt more and more empty. Like a part of him was missing. But then everyone heard the place around them whispering something in their ear.

Unknown: "0.01%"

Soobin slowly recovered and didn't feel empty anymore. He felt full. Like that missing part was replaced with a better part. But what was strange was that he had memories...memories he never made. Memories that wasn't his.

Soobin: "What's the point. Again those words. What are you going to do about it? The me who will get out from your frustrating world. Since I will be flying high."

And the three remaining girls finally understood the whole situation.

This is the end of the story! I am really grateful to you all for reading this story .