prologue

I do not own anything

_________________________________________

*Chroma pov*

" 'Huff' 'huff' Give up Michael you can't win your to damaged to fight anymore" looking towards my opponent a black haired, golden eyed women with a tattered white robe and 16 white bird like wings growing out of her back, many wounds could be seen on her" 'cough' to be defeated by like this it should it bring shame to the lord 'cough'" coughing out blood she lay on the ground.

Leviathan: "Finally damn she's was tough"

Satan: "No kidding shit I need a break"

Belphegor : "I second that"

Maria: " Finally it has ended we don't need to fight anymore"

Lucifer: "Ugh my body hurts

Beelzebub: "I'm hungry"

Mammon "Really beelzebub dear really"

Asmodues: "we all deserve a break"

Astaroth: "ditto"

Looking towards the girls a smile formed on my lips "come on girl's we all deserve a good night's rest" gesturing to follow, we making our way to the underworld but a large concentrated of magic behind us stopped our steps looking back we see Michael shakingly standing up she looked at us, blood still leaking out "you might have won today 'cough' but I promise you I will defeat you the next time we meet again 'cough' but for now goodbye" she opens a portal beside her she tried to walk into it, but " ASMODUES STOP HER" the said pinkett did stop Michael but made her lose control of the portal making it a black hole "HOLD ON TO SOMETHING NOW" I screamed at them. The first to be sucked in was Michael who tried to fly away but the force was to strong, the second leviathan and Maria next was astaroth and beelzebub, "LEVIATHAN, MARIA, BEELZEBUB, ASTAROTH NOOOOO" 'shit shit shit shhhhiiiittt. I need to do something to stop it' focusing magic into my sword I let go, i gave a Finally look at the people I love. I see a look of fear and despair on them, having the determination I say the words I never got to say " I love you all thank you for every thing" tears running out of my eyes "CHROMA NOOOO" asmodues shouted as she let go of the pillar she held on but I was to far away for her to reach, I looked back at the endless abyss as I give one more defiance to the world 'breathe in and breathe out' holding my sword with both my hands I unleashed my attack as the darkness swallows me "DIMENSION BREAKER" the black hole closes darkness all around me, I close my eyes waiting for my end and join my other loved ones.