chapter 1 a new world

*third person's Pov*

At a random part of a forest in the world the grass swaying on the breeze a black hole could be seen showing up out of nowhere sending the first figure, a being with bird-like wings across the forest, then like the first, other figures could also be seen coming out of it at random parts of the forest.

Across the entire supernatural world, they could feel the power coming of the beings that came out of the black hole, devils, angels, yokai, gods and more, some felt afraid while others were interested in who they were but the most of the emotions was confusion.

*Chroma pov*

"I love you all and thanks for everything" I say as tears run out of my eyes "CHROMA NOOOO" I heard Asmodeus shout but I ignore it looking towards the endless abyss that is a black hole that's sucking me in, I defy the world one last time 'breathe in and breathe out' holding my sword with both hands I unleashed my attack that breaks both destiny and fate "DIMENSION BREAKER".

my eyes shoot open as I see a blue sky in front of me, hunching over I take a better look around the area it looked like I was in a forest with what I could see some rubble and debris from our fight against Michael 'wait if I'm alive THEN IT MEANS THAT MAYBE LEVIATHAN, MARIA, ASTAROTH, AND BEELZEBUB ARE ALIVE, I HAVE TO FINDE THE-' my thoughts got interrupted when I heard a loud groan not far away, shakingly standing up I made my through the foliage towards the noise. There was the body of Maria laying face first on the grass ground unconscious, I rush towards her body, I hold her close to me trying to shake off the image of her getting sucked up by the black hole"ugh my head hurts it feels like I went through a train and more".

"Your, not the only one feeling like that Maria" she recognizes my voice as she looked up, her Light Blue/Gray eyes meet my crimson/red ones as soon as she recognized me, Maria, gave the hug of a lifetime "oh thank God you're ok I thought I was never going to see you ever again chroma" as she cried in my shoulder I whispered into her pointy ears promising that I would never leave nor abandon her.

*time skip*

It has been a couple of minutes since I and Maria talked, right now we were walking through the forest looking for the others.

"Soo chroma do you know where we are" Maria stood at 157cm while I was 190 she also wore a tattered church outfit that is coupled with a black belt, mini skirt, black elegant tights, and white sleeves. She is also fair-skinned, has medium black hair styled into rough bob-cut and light blue/grey eyes and wore brown buckled boots, there used to be a silver crucifix-like cross on the neck of her outfit but got removed after the incident where Lucier had given  her heart and blood to Maria literally, thanks to that she became the first half human-demon hybrid. She looked mostly the same but the difference her and the other demons where Maria got only pointy ears instead of horns and pointy ears, same with me I only got pointy ears but she got something more than new ears, one time we were training maria in desperation activated something she later called devil trigger, a form that unleashes all the demonic power she inherited from Lucifer's blood and heart in all aspect strength, speed, magic, defense and more, it boosts those by 25% but that's not the worst part she also unlocked sin devil trigger as she doubt it which boasts 50% of all her stats, it even gives me shivers thinking about it. only saving grace people have against sin devil trigger is that it has a time limit but even with a time limit you're still screwed, shaking my head out of my thoughts I returned back to the topic at hand.

"I'm not really sure and also I was the last person to be sucked in. The first person to sucked in was Micha-SHIT how could I forget about the angel she could also be alive if she also got dragged in by the black hole" I tried to locate the others and Michael with the limited amount of magic I have left but it failed "damn I need a break" going up to a tree I lay my back on it to rest.